Loss at Words

• Vanessa
    19 years ago

I have this problem that is really really annoying. I mean, I know what poem what i will write about, its crystal clear and then when i start to write...i'm just loss at words. I dont know what words will fit in. Sometimes, i would sit a complete hour just sitting there with the pen on my hand getting ready to write. But still there are no words. I am also writing for an article for our newspaper, but i was just loss at words whenever i start, Help?

• gasping for air
    19 years ago

do you feel really passionate about the topic your supposed to write about? if not then that could be part of the problem.... ive had the same prob with poetry and writing papers for school... and what i did was just put something down... anything.... and then it got my mind going on how and what i should write.... its hard to put anything down at first.... but if you keep trying then you will succeed! trust me...
    hope everything works out
    loves and hugs
    Manda Lynn

• josephine
    19 years ago

I Know how that is I have the same, I listen to music and the lyrics (mostly rock) and then mostly the song lyrics inspire me and help me write
    that's what works for me
    maybe you should try it
    Good Luck
    JoJo

• gasping for air
    19 years ago

i dont get the whole... subconcious flush..... it sounds like something i couldnt do... :/
    loves and hugs
    Manda Lynn

• Vanessa
    19 years ago

thanks =D