19 years ago

5.) This is one of the best poems I have ever read
    4.) Really good but there is something missing
    3.) I will probably forget the title
    2.) There is only one "P" in poem
    1.) Learn to read before you write...ughhhh

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

awesome couldn't believw how good.--wow! i could relate--omg! im crying--excellent, so true--hilarious--This is one of the best [forums] I have ever read--Great job.

OKay, I give this forum *counts out loud* 7 '5's!!!
    Yay!!! Good Job

Mine by the way are
    5-I could relate, great message, it was good, it really got me thinking, clearly got point accross, or it was rated low...lol *raises hand guiltily*
    4-Great poem, with many grammatical mistakes (esp. stupid ones!!); Okay poem, not enought emotion though; great poem, stupid idea for poem; big words used that I didn't understand...lol; I know you're a b**** but your poem was good!
    3-Didn't really hit me, but I guess the rhymes were good; or the meaning could have been good but just didn't turn out right
    2-that was pathetic, pointless, but I just really don't give ones very often, so you get a 2 instead!; or there were tons of errors or it was tYpEd lYkE Dis and I couldn't stand to read it all, or just other stupid stuff like that...lol
    1-You pissed me off and you are the biggest ass in the world, and I didn't read your poems but I just wanted you to know that I'm sticking my toungue out at you (sticks tongue out)

If I think the poem deserves less than a 3 I VERY rarely rate it at all. Unless it is very rude or disgusts me that a person could have the black heart to write it, than my ratings are usually good. I have to admit, I give almost everyone a 5, it just even's out with the "1 droppers" I guess...lol.

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

5- that was awesome!- I could relate - ITs too different- Truly talented - I am jelous - Deep poem - Good vision - The best poem on this site-My new favourite amoung your poem -Emotional-Sad poem - Hilarious- Stop making me laugh-WOW! So romatic - I am falling in love with your poetry--First poem-- so and so---Long History---

4- Good poem- just a poem..no fault but no taste- Too clumsy-

3/2-Irritating poems. Nonsense

1- i don't know who deserves this!

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

Some people said they give 5's for the poem being rated bad and you feel sympathy. Well I think that also happens when people have a really sad poem about being raped or someone dying or something of those sorts, and people give them 5's because they feel sorry for the person. I just read a poem that wasn't very good but was about a girl dying and i rated it a 5. *guiltily raises hand again* sorry!!!

• StarGirl
    19 years ago

5. Beautiful poem, you kept my attention the ENTIRE way through it.
    4. Good Job.
    3. Good job but not nessicarly impressive
    2. Could follow it but had trouble.
    1. You've got to be kidding me

• Richard Bottary
    19 years ago

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. But to me all poems should be rated a 5. Not every poet writes the same way nor has the same ideas. You shouldn't down-size another persons writing because it didn't suit your taste or it doesn't ryhme well. Poetry doesn't always have to rhyme, just as long as it can give off a feeling of some sort. Not everyone has a high level of vocabulary. Show respect no matter what.

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

5. Awesome. Deserves kudos.
    4. Pretty good but missing something.
    3. Has potential but needs more work.
    2. When you’re sober you may want to make some drastic changes on this.
    1. You actually admit to authoring this?

If a poem didn't appeal to me, I usually pass on rating it. Personal prefences differ which makes for an interesting world.

• Allen
    19 years ago

I agree with Richard, as long as a poem came from the heart, expresses feeling within it deserves a 5. I have not given out any 3 or below... if I see a poem that I would rate a 3 on I would just not vote at all :D

• Danielle
    19 years ago

5- I LOVED it, I can relate and/or not cliche (same rhyming words etc), creative, has a lot of passion, and original
    4- I liked it, it flowed smoothly
    3-It was alright, cute, not much detail, comparisons, or great rhyme(non rhyming, typical subject typical words used)
    2- many poems like this one
    1- wouldn't read it again, completely cliche, no originality