I hate the army!! They take our loved ones!!!

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

Hey guys-i know long time no talk...been busy and grounded-im at school right now. but ya-i'm like so in love with this guy and he is the sweetest most caring person i have ever met and he really makes me a better person and really improved my life and he treats me like his little angel-it is so sweet-but he's leaving for Iraq 3 days after my b-day-so he's leaving october 8th...that's only 18 days!!! i am so sad-i don't know how long he's going to be gone but i am so scared something will happen to him. i seriously want to cry-i hate the army for taking our loved ones-we don't need to be in Iraq anymore anyway. gosh-this is so stupid. well people please pray for him (his name is kyle) and i love you all-talk to you later.
    *crying*
    --Sierra Rae

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

Do not blame the army blame the Bush administration, He is getting richer and richer because of the iraq war and all his bills are payed for with the blood of the innocent

Im sorry to hear about Kyle he has my prayers

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

IS this realy all you ppl have to say!?!? lol. ya-well I hope bush doesn't get re-elected-I wish we could just get the crap out of Iraq and get our lives back!!! It's like the gayest thing ever. Gosh Im gona miss him-and I'm praying for everyone in Iraq and everyone that has lost a loved one over there.

• Ally
    19 years ago

You must understand, they are going to protect people. And we much have the army so they can protect our country. Our military is part of what makes our country so powerful... Oh and if you didn't know.. Most of the people in the military want Bush to be re-elected.