Just a quick thank you

• Heather M Craig
    19 years ago

bob, i would like to thank you also...u r a talented writer and i never thought that an adult could care so much for a youths life and understand it....thank you for teaching me i was wrong and to not give up on people...and i have to say again, you are a wonderful writer.loves.

• Jacki
    19 years ago

Bob you have left me some great comments, very encouraging. You make me laugh with your silly post, then turn around and be support to those in need. You are the eptitumy of what I can only dream of being like. So I owe you a thank you for being the most kindest man on this site. :)

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

Well, Well, Well, Mr.Bob Shank...ahahaha I would ALSO like to thank you. It's amazing that one man can have this effect on a wack load of people. I have learned some things from you mister as well, as in not to beat myself up over things, and it seems when i am losing hope and strength for things you always have this inspiring comment not knowing thats the way i feel....CRAZY EH!!! You are an AMAZING writer, a WONDERFUL friend, and above all, a WISE WISE man!!!....lol Your poetry is one of those things where i could sit for hours reading it over and over again because i respect that most of it is personal experience, and it acts as an inspiration to others such as myself....
    well i will end this for now,
    take care
    Scoobs

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Student=Teacher=Teacher=Student

Eh Bob?

Wha ha ha!