Influenza.

• brin macnamara
    19 years ago

I'm dyin'. I have the 'flu. Now women keep saying Ahh.. poor lamb all you've got is "mans flu" continuing that women/girls can BARE PAIN BETTER THAN MALES! Whats the truth you females?

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

~Edited out!~

• brin macnamara
    19 years ago

I agree. However the length of time my partner spent in labour giving birth to our youngest-well I don't think many guys could endure pain like that for too long!
    N.B. I'm still dying with the 'flu! Someone call a priest....!

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

Your dying from the flu???No way lol i am dying from the flu..lol I have had it for almost a week and a half....BLAH...I have went to the doctors like 4 times they refuse to put me on antibotics....

• brin macnamara
    19 years ago

U mean I got a week to go feelin like this! NO WAY am I going to a docs baby.
    Still its a week offa work!!!! WOW!

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

I agree with Lydia O. You guy likie to be pampered when your ill but well ya know you do excel with endurance and that kinda thng.

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

~Edited out!~

• brin macnamara
    19 years ago

Chicken soup?! But I'm a veggie! I'll take campbells tomatoe soup though with LOTS of pepper.
    I told my wife that she is to become 'room service. when I confined to my sick bed and she went spare!

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

Well i still have the flu and beleive me I am having ALOT of chicken soup, so far i have tried it all, canned, packaged, home made, it's not doing the trick for me, Today is the worst of ALL days i am unable to keep anything down, EVEN WATER!!! my mom called our family doctor and he said to keep trying to drink water and give it until to night and if not i have to go to the hospital. However, i felt some what better and i am gonna tell you guys how i felt like that i am gonna let you in my little secret....papaya juice made me feel better also....taking a hot bath....alpine gum, vix, and the nastiest stuff EVERY invented buckley's...I recently develloped a nasty cold, my eyes are badly swollen and i am talking like a smurf do to my throat being deadly soar

• Shædow Poet
    19 years ago

Aw... hehe... sorry if this is random, but this is such a cute topic

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

~Edited out!~

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

I hant had the flu this year...thats a chaNGE.

• Ali
    19 years ago

Well Im not sure what it feels like to have the flu but whatever I have sucks. i am throwing up all the time i think my head is burning up, and I cant eat anything but rice and soup (chicken) and bread. I was really bummed when they made me homemade ham and bean soup and i threw it up. :-( it made me sad. So someone tell me if I have the flu. OH and heres a little riddle I learned once somewhere...

I had a little birdie
    Her name was Enza
    I opened the window
    And in flew Enza. (In flew Enza = Influenza)

• brin macnamara
    19 years ago

Job's comfort!

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

Have you noticed a lot of people are getting a common cold and saying theyve got flu, sily people

• brin macnamara
    19 years ago

NO NO NO!!! I Have deff got the flu. (LOL!)
    Hey, and I got antibiotics 2day from the doc. Well, a chest infection really but... flu sounds more dramatic.