Leaving

• ChildofGod87
    19 years ago

I totally agree with alan...
    I have 2 of my friends that thinking they don't wanna be here anymore, but they're so good poets!!! I see people judge one of my friends and I just can't believe that he wants to leave cuz of the fact some or one FU**EN person is harrassing him!!! I was pissed off, that I heard he's leaving! I hope that he stays in the site!

I just wanted to say for the people that are so cruel and rude that: "If you don't like the poem just don't comment or rate... Just don't! Cuz, there are so much beautiful, deep, strong and passionate poet's, but seeing them rated low is not right!!! Or comment!!! OKay, I know that someone that's going to read this is going to say "Well, I'm just trying to be Honest!!" Yeah, I know you are but some of the time the people that do say that don't see that the poem is "Excellent" "Great" even! Come on, "what if someone did that on your poems?" *talking to the people that are give cruel rates or comments*"

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

I agree with both of you. Unfortunately, trying to give advice to the people creating the problems, however, is not of much use. There are a few individuals whose primary motivation for being here is to simply harass others and to create as much turmoil as possible here.