Do you feel GOD existence IN your everyday life?

• Dian PH
    16 years ago

Do you feel the existence of GOD to your everyday life? how? and why?

*Interesting topic*

• Gem
    16 years ago

Yes, i just have to see a sun rise or a particular moving scene and i know that someone created all this. It's not just an accident
    And everytime i see Marcus, i know someone brought us together. True love isn't an accident either

• JustKristina
    16 years ago

God is in existence in my life.. because i am here on this Earth. I am walking in free land and i am healthy. God has surrounded me with people i love and care about.

• Dian PH
    16 years ago

Some say yes

and

some say no...

well for me is both... although there some casesess that's hard to explain even the reasoning team...

well some how i believe its true... cos even i am alone... i can vives a strange existense near me who were always guide me all the way... although honestly speaking i am not to good...

cos i believe also that "it's easy to be nice but its hard to be good..." in other word "it's easy to human but its to a human" it means even how we balance everything in life we can still a good enough right... cos were not perpect...

if has a person were perpect... they will no longer need another companion in life...

what will you say about that?

how about the other readers? wanna say something?

• Dian PH
    16 years ago

Ah u confusing? sorry for that... well... i just want to know if you feel his existense... not because we can't see him or feel him physically but... its the point... were not suppose to be focuse on "god" it self but in our daily life... your family, friends, love once... faillure in life... successfull... do you will god existense to them or they still human form?

like for example me... i experience god existence when my bf came into my life... i feel the care and loce... like what god's love to us...

• Dian PH
    16 years ago

Hi guys weres everyone?

• Dian PH
    16 years ago

Hello... cute guy... wanna join in our topic?

• Dian PH
    15 years ago

Wow you were so cool

• ABake
    15 years ago

Well, if you are asking if I am a pray everyday all that stuff; No. I just went back to church last Sunday for the first time in almost two years. With my religion, you just do not do that. I am a Member of The Church Of Jesus-Christ of Latter Day Saints. Otherwise known as Mormon. Sometimes I will do what I am supposed to, other days life is just too hectic. But I have strong faith in Him and although that is hard to say considering all of the hardships life brings us, I do. Maybe I will start thinking about Him and the life He has given me more often...

• Dian PH
    15 years ago

Wat is agnostic?

• Dian PH
    15 years ago

Well everyone has different point of life and im respecting all of of your thoughts... and beliefs...

• Goodbye
    15 years ago

I feel the existence of God (Allah) in my everyday life. How....well...if you REALLY wanna know, you could read some of my poem like Electric pulse through life spin...it is how I feel God..

Why I feel God's existence... Well...pretty hard question.. I think...some of us...are just more spirtual than others...so they can feel it..

• Dian PH
    15 years ago

WOW ALL OF YOU WERE SO AMAZING ME!! I ALSO BELIEVE IT TOO...

• Helen
    15 years ago

I dont feel God but then most days i feel nothing just a blank canvice in my head full of missery and regret ^______^ ah listen to me going into weirdo mode =]

Some times i feel like some ones there some one who wants to reach out to me and i swear i see the shadow of when im home alone.... But then i also believe in ghosts so i pass it off as that

• StandStill
    15 years ago

Yes, I believe that.

most of the time. *sighs*

• Infected with His Deadly Love
    15 years ago

No, never.

• Coldstone
    15 years ago

I beleive in God. He guides me i whatever I do and He gives me whtever I ask for! So I beleive in Him!

• adriaan
    15 years ago

Never.

So there's bad stuff in this world. God, who is all-powerful, has the power to stop it. And God, who is all-loving, certainly wants to stop it. So why hasn't he stopped it? Because...he is not there.

• Bianca
    15 years ago

No, I do not.
    Not anymore.

• Liz
    15 years ago

Yes
    i do bc of things i realize he did w/o me noticing til later

thru kind words of friends and strangers

he shows him self

• MartyrAmanda
    15 years ago

Nope, i'm atheiest, i've got my reasons

i allways said "give me a religion that makes sence and i'll take it"

so i'm wiccan

• Heba
    15 years ago

Actually,NO, not all the time.I wish I wasn't born:(

• ABake
    15 years ago

You know Arisen, I agree with you. I have thought about that many times. I don't get religion. I don't feel any spirit or anything. It sucks but its the truth *shrugs*

• Love is a Beautiful Thing
    15 years ago

Of corse i do

• ether
    15 years ago

God doesn't like me.

• Dian PH
    15 years ago

Hi guys______________________________^^
    its been along____________________while before i got back___________________here__________....

well every one has their point of view and rights to believe which ever they like... and different kind of religion and some of you has the anti-christ religion i guess anyway no matter what kind of religion it is... as long you have love and respect in each one of us people and understanding___________________________________there is nothing to be debate for!!!!!!!!

althought its also based in our faith....... some how my faith being vanish cos my childish wish doesnot being givin to me..... but i learn...... being selfish and thinking only one selve is not totally be granted so easily rather than never...... some how i believe on him/god existence because like what other said... we cant see the air but we can feel it... just like god....

___________im not___________forcing everyone to be aggree and disaggree_____ its on your own choice!!! alright!!!

___________be happy____________!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

• Andy loves Jesus
    15 years ago

Yes. Every single day... And the funny thing, or I should say sad.. is that all along he's believed in me.. and looked after me. While a spent a bad 6 years running away from it making a fool of what I really believe in. (from age 12 - 18) He found a way to tell me how much he loves me. And from there, life has never been the same.

God is amazing, he is loving, and kind. Why he lets bad things happen, is all part of his great plan.. reunite his Children. (The ones who love him back) And you can say, he's never cared about you, or he's never reached out to you. But thats not true at all. He does every single day. I challenge you, to seek him... and you WILL find him. The God who wants nothing but the best for all his creation. The God who sent his son to die on the cross, to renew our love for him. So we can one day spend eternity in Heaven with him. God loves you. And I'm sure each and every one of you has felt him at least once before in your lifetime.

God Bless.

• Dian PH
    15 years ago

Like these songs tells us!!

this is our god
    by hillsong

your grace is enough
    more than i need
    and your word i will believe
    i wait for you
    draw near again
    and your spirit make me new
    and i will fall at your feet
    i will fall at your feet
    and i will worship you here

your presence in me
    jesus light the way
    by the power of your word
    i am restored
    i am redeemed
    by your spirit i am free
    i will fall at your feet

freely you gave it all for us
    surrendered your life upon that cross
    great is your love
    poured out for all
    this is our god

lifted on high from death to life
    forever our god is glorified
    sovereign king
    rescued the world
    this is our god

i will fall at your feet

i will fall at your feet

freely you gave it all for us
    surrendered your life upon that cross
    great is your love
    poured out for all
    this is our god

lifted on high from death to life
    forever out god is glorified
    sovereign king
    rescued the world
    this is our god

*before i honestly dont know of GOD existence untill my friend open my eyes to reallity!! now i am starting in my bible study!!

• Dian PH
    15 years ago

The reason people dont feel god

like seems like emptiness in their heart... i was feel the same way up to know... but i hope with gods love it will soon be vanish like dust!!

our sins to god giving a bid wall taht make human and god be seperate!!

but still gods love you!! true him you will find the love and will fulfill the emptiness...

to know more about him and to be close and the wall which make seperate us from god!! read the bible!!

anyway some of you were right!! i am not forcing everyone to believe!! its our own choice in life right!!

and be happy!!

• Michaela T
    15 years ago

I absolutely do!!! I never saw him but I know he's just there. He always makes me feel that he's there.

• Dian PH
    15 years ago

I do believe as well coz god is our lord. without him theres no human or planets even us!

• kelleyana
    15 years ago

Yes i believe that.

• Aveena
    15 years ago

Yeah I do beleive in god. I pray every nite. Its the way I was brought up. I am Hindu but weridly enof I am going to a Catholic School. I do beleive that things happen for a reason. But thats just my opinion.

• AngelicDecadence
    15 years ago

Nope. I don't. At all.

• Daz Mellow
    15 years ago

Hmmm...idk...I'm kinda whatever on this subject. To each of his own I guess.

I just think that, if there is a God in my life, shouldn't it be better? I mean, I'm not complainin here cuz life is life, but I mean to say that God is constantly with me, everyday, always, then why can't it be better? And if He's with me, what about those other people?

The people that are stuck in poverty with nothing to really do but live for today, and it's a sad joke for some ignorant people to say, "Well that's because their non-believers." Well, with people like that what have they got to believe in? If you can see someone that will not help you, not lend a hand or a dime that they have but selfishly keep, how can you believe in something that you can't see? What about those people in Africa for example, they were once a prospering and advanced group of people, they had their own systems of justice and trade, and something we cannot have now, peace. Then famish and evil swept and cleaned it of its life and hope when the white man took over. If there is a God then He is selective, no God at all. Then He is cruel. Then He is not God. Then there is no God.

To me, I refuse to rely on a force that my life should be that way. I refuse to believe that there is destiny and fate and if I have faith I will prevail. No siree, I think we get what we work for, and deserve what we work for. (Then someone would step in and say, but Marsha, what about Paris Hilton? She was born rich.) Pff, I don't know, I ain't no God, go ask your God, and while you're waiting for an answer, try to live your life cuz I sure as heck am going to live mine.

To put it in simpleton terms...No, I do not feel God's existence in my everyday life because my life is what is it because of my actions.

=] Sorry that was such a long winded answer.

• Dark Savior
    15 years ago

Ok, I know I'm going to be blasted for this, but it's my opinion on this matter.

I don't believe that god is in our everyday life. If you look at a bird, is he there? No, that is not where god is, he isn't in a rock, or the grass, the sun, the moon, the stairs, the wind, or anything along those lines.

God gave you free choice because of the fact that he didn't wish to interfer with your life as it is right now and wants you to live it and make your own choices and do right by your own way.

I personally don't believe in 'God' that the Christians have created, do I believe in something? I don't really know, there are certain times when I believe in god and there are certain times when I don't believe in him/her.

I'm not sure that there is anyway to put me, I'm not atheist, I'm not catholic, I'm not roman Catholic(which I was raised), but I do believe that we aren't alone atleast today I believe that.

I just see too much evil going on in the world for anyone of all power to be there. I have seen no signs of god in any place that I have traveled. There are many people who say faith is believeing in something you cannot see or touch. I don't know if I buy that.

I really like the stories of the bible and believe that they are a really great guide for your life, I believe the same for Hindu, Ghandi, Buddah, and the list goes on.

I don't see God in my everyday life because I find it hard to believe if there is a 'god' as most believe in him that he is going to give us free will only to have it taken away by him.

Just my thoughts on it.

• Dian PH
    15 years ago

People can't just feel the GOD presence!!! other might motto of their life "to see is to believe" in mine "believe first before you see" in believing GOD existence its not just by seeing or any prove!! we all somehow cant feel him ever since cause the sins we committed that separated from us to Him!!

people has different point of view in life and religious group are in...

no matter if you are hindu, buddism, muslim, christian, or what so ever!!

we have one GOD different kind of form, figure, looks... they were the same... in some aspect, evil did was every where its depend upon people conscience right?

if you familiar of Albert Einstein he is the famous Scientist even in our Generation right? his life being cover in some subject levels, even his works and discovery and theory!!

he is already a Scientist but according to his analysis and research according of life form and everything also what the reasoning tell's us.

but try to think of it... in science it say's human came evolve from ape or monkeys right? but if that is the case never wonder why some monkeys and gorillas up to now not yet evolve in their forms right. anyway i am not questioning that fact...

in case like that. how that apes came to life. i mean look our self. how we become a perfect human. we all came in our mother womb right. in the womb of a mother if you can watch or monitor how life can form its still a theory. from simple lines into vines into cells then tissue then forming into together to make a good figure then form of life size of an baby.

even we have test tube baby or whats so ever of technology making another human life its very questionable and unclosed theory..

and it say's Albert Einstein believe that even he was an Scientist it has still and very extra ordinary skills or behind that life...

that's why i believe in god..

my wish reasoning and bible can be connected not separate.. but so far as i concern it's not a good idea to other higher levels...

i can feel his presence without him were not here!! god gave as freedom to think (intellectual mind) to do what we choice. cause he trust us. that's why he gave as also a gift talent and skills...

anyway its up to you...!!

i am not telling you to believe me but its that what i believe!!

• adriaan
    15 years ago

"Believe first before you see"?...I'm afraid that sounds a little below the intelligent level...
    Oh, I can just imagine:

"I believe that if I jump in front of a moving train I will not be flattened - I believe this before I see it!"

Consequence = splat.
    I don't think so, somehow. :) I'm sorry, I just didn't agree with that first line.

• Nobodys Hero
    15 years ago

You pose an interesting point, i was brought up in a highly religious family yet to be honest i am unsure. Ofcourse 'God' cannot stop all bad things from happening yet sometimes humanity purely disgusts me and i wonder why he plauged the earth with us...everyone knows wev'e destroyed it. Yet so many good things happen and thats purely down to people who make it happen faith or not. It is good and comforting to have something to believe in so therefore i rest my beliefs in my friends and family because in the end their always there. As for 'God' i can safley say....I do believe in a higher existance yet it is not something i choose to take notice of when making imporant decisions in my life.

• Nobodys Hero
    15 years ago

I have no religion in my life and i am perfectly happy (agnostic to be exact) Im not foolish enough to waste my life devoted to God but nor am I ignorrant enough to not consider there is a greater existence