Josh Bunin - Leaving site -- Bye guys!

• AI
    20 years ago

lol you're right Jackie did reply. but no one else huh?

Sorry to hear you're leaving, I know there are a lot of assholes on the site, and this voting 1 thing is totally messed up. I've been hearing about this Katie/Danny thing I thought you were talking it too seriously. But anyway, you probably made up your mind, so 'bye' I supose.

Whatever you do with yourself have fun, and we'll just hope you don't have such and unfortunate ending like this.

Take care

AI

• Blah Blah Black sheep
    20 years ago

WHAT THE HELL????????C'mon josh....
    and ummmm...i'm kinda sorry...cuz i checked this post last night,your thread wasnt here....so ummm...dont think that i dont care......
    Well...but you're right josh....this voting thing REALLY sux.....i think you know what happened with MY poems....so we're kinda in the same boat.....but you know the only reason i HAVENt left this site is all these nice ppl around here.....like jackie,AI,brittany,lisa,Quan,YOU,and of course all the others....
    but you're right.....to see a sucking 3.2 in front of a poem you love so much,is a gr8 blow to your self-esteem....i agree......and this is what i have for all these...all these...umm..as AI said, "HAters":-
    /´/)
    ,/ /
    / /
    /´/' '/´·
    /'/ / / //\
    ('( ´ ´ &;/' ')
    \ ' /
    '\' \ _.·´
    \ (
    This is perhaps the first time ive used offensive language on this site..and im sorry for it....but i REALLY MEAN it......

• Blah Blah Black sheep
    20 years ago

Well that sign was supposed to be:
    /´/)
    ,/ /
    / /
    /´/' '/´·
    /'/ / / //\
    ('( ´ ´ &;/' ')
    \ ' /
    '\' \ _.·´
    \ (

• Blah Blah Black sheep
    20 years ago

oh well....that sign isn't coming all right on the front page...but i think youppl KNOW what i meant.......
    anyway....josh i have a suggestion.....on the title you can put "DO NOT VOTE-COMMENTS ONLY"
    atleast thats what i'll be doin with them...cuz comments are much better than a 1 vote...blah...

• hayley williams
    20 years ago

josh i really like your poems and you have kept me amused for hours with your posts! its a shame that ppl feel the need to do sh*t like this, but dont leave cos of them! hayley x

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

Josh mate, you cant just quit the site.....i swear im in shock............okay im not gonna give you a lecture or anything but...........when someone posts poems on an open site well i guess you have to be ready to recieve ridicule and basically crap from people who dont have a bloody clue about poetry...........I think i speak for a lot of people when i say this but you would be very very silly to give into the arrogant shits that are trying to crush your self esteem and make you leave the site....dont let them have their own way........you are one of the very many talented poets on this site and you belong here so please please dont leave ...cause it would be a loss. And a great one at that.

• Kevin McNulty
    20 years ago

I'm sorry to see you also Josh. I've tried to read all of your poems but I've been doing that as well as trying to read everyone else's that have commented on mine. It's been hard coz I don't get much time after work so it's been slow going. Thanks anyway for all your positive comments and by reading these, I know you'll be missed. Thanks again, K

• Kevin McNulty
    20 years ago

Hey Josh. I know I hadn't read your poems for a while but when you said you were leaving I thought that I had one less person to reply to on their poems. But since you wrote in my topic, I've read through all your poems and commented on them (not because you told me to) Thanks for your comments and it's good to see you're not leaving. Keep writing, K