How do you become an assitant of a club?

• 6CuDdLyBeAr9
    16 years ago

I'm part of the Depressed Poetic Cafe club and it says "we need assitants" but how do you become one? the site to follow doesn't work!

• Noir
    16 years ago

You need to be a senior member which means you need to have either a silver or gold awards to become a senior member.

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

You can't become an assistant for a group that is already "public" due to some malfunction that, yet again, has failed to be fixed by the owner.

You will not be able to do so even if you meet the requirements, unless the club is in the "waiting" stage and NEEDS the assistants to go public.

On the other hand, becoming an assistant to a new group is pointless since the groups, I believe, are messed up anyway.

• 6CuDdLyBeAr9
    16 years ago

How do you know if you're a senior member and know what awards you have?

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

Add yourself to your favorites

and you WILL know when you are a senior member.

It is quite vivid and clear,
    so don't you worry about that.

• PnQ Mod Account
    16 years ago

You can also just click "Account news" and there will be a section that says you are a Senior Member (if you are, that is)

(and yes, I deleted some off topic posts - no penalties of course)

• 6CuDdLyBeAr9
    16 years ago

So if you add yourself as a favorite author, that makes you a senior member? huh... i'm confused! and what did you mean by you deleted some off topic posts?

• silvershoes
    16 years ago

No. You need to...OKAY, go to someone's profile page and click their awards. You'll be re-directed to a page that explains the award system. Then try to apply as an assistant to a club and it will explain you need to be a senior member.

Mk. You can do it. I believe in you.

• 6CuDdLyBeAr9
    16 years ago

I hope you're right cuz I still don't get what you mean... but w.e I'll try it!

• PnQ Mod Account
    16 years ago

You are not a senior member, so you cannot apply to be an assistant of a club.