When i write a poem....

• xXxUNOxXx
    16 years ago

When i write a poem I am doing these three things:
    1) sitting somewhere comfy
    2) eating lemon pudding
    3) Listening to on eof my fav bands.

When i do these three things either one outta the list or all 3 at the same time, ideas just flow like water because when i am doing something that i really enjoy i am calm and collective. Maybe someone can take something away from this.

• Boy
    16 years ago

Intresting. when i write poems i listen music.. andthink about to who i loved... it devolep ideas in my mind to write more

• ilu
    16 years ago

......i sit back...i think of what just happened to my day and sometimes what happened in my past that makes me really really sad...or..something that makes me happy....

• kevin Boundy AKA the ghost
    16 years ago

Me ideas just come and go usually when i get started i cant stop they just keep coming but i personally like it when people throw titles at me and i write something to fit the title its fun and they come out really good

• Boy
    16 years ago

Wow...... intresting

• Jessica
    16 years ago

I like to write after reading something contreversial and slightly satanic, after a movie, while listening to orchestra, anything that inspires me to think outside the box.

• Lonely Rider
    16 years ago

I write wen im not able to express wat i feel... i jus sit n write...since most of the time I express by sketching... so most of the poems r jus a written version of my sketches...

• Shotput Girl
    16 years ago

I personally listen to music and have my friends around me and that is when all my ideas flow from my head.

• xXxUNOxXx
    16 years ago

Wow them are some really great ideas. All of em are. But I like the whole darkness and cold air thing the most. Not a lot of ppl write poems in this kind of an atmosphere. Good job to all of you.