i really need a poem

• Dawn Manna
    19 years ago

okay, i am looking for a poem about how much i love my boyfriend. but it cant be just any love poem...here is my story:

John and i have been together for 5 monthes and we love each other. well my parents want to move to North Carolina and i live in pennsylvania. my boyfriend is in college and i am still in high school. he cant just quit college although he wants to and i cant quit high school. i am not quite 17. well i really love him and i want to let him know that no matter what, whether we stay together or not, i will always love him and i will always care about him. also that i will always be there for him no matter what. But most of all, i just want him to know i love him always.

if you have a poem like this or you know of one, please let me know. i need one really soon. all of your help is appreciated. thank you all in advance

dawn

• chavii
    19 years ago

if luv is god, im the worshipper
    if luv is religion ,im the preacher
    if luv is life,im the survivor
    if luv is ocean,im the sailor
    if luv is suffering ,im the suvivor
    if luv is prison, im the prisoner
    if luv is poetry. im the poet
    if luv is you, i always b ur lover.

well i hope this poem of mine helps, i have edited its last line 4 ur purpose.
    best of luck

--chavii--

• creasy
    19 years ago

umm i dont know if this is what your looking for but you can chekc it out if youd like!! i hvae to poems called "what i found" and "for you i will" poems about love and what you would do for love...hope this helps you out!!

• Chris Engle
    19 years ago

well, i think my "forever and always" would suit quite nicely... take a look, all of my poems are about love, i KNOW one of em will work for ya hun :)

good luck finding one you want!!

~chris