pause before responding.....who agree?

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

Yes, that is true. I have let my anger get the best of me on here. It sucks. I agree...you should think before you react. Let the stupid remarks go. It's really not worth the time to type back to them.

• Rachele
    19 years ago

i think that sounds like a gr8 idea

• Kevin
    19 years ago

There are ways to channel the energy that is known as anger, and use it as fuel to display another emotion, such as creative passion.

If you get a bad review, no need to suppress the rage that in select individuals, follows, just channel it into passionate but tempered words...otherwise you'll get ill.

Sunny, sounds like you've got something to hide under that armour, something a little special and vunerable that other people haven't been so sensitive with in the past?

It's the scariest thing in the world, aside from playing Aliens Vs Predator 2 all night, to open up emotionally and let everyone see the soft chewy centre of our poet worrior[ no spelling mistake] selves...but if you can do it in baby steps, the benifits of being totally known and trusted by all your friends on a very deep level, are worth it.

This coming from a guy who lived as a hermit for a year in titanium armour. Good luck, it's all up to you.