The Chatroom

• Lipton
    19 years ago

You are very observant! =)

~Ciao Lipton

• Sinister Soire
    19 years ago

lol, sorry if this sounds mean or anything, but thats kinda funny, its been down for a while.

• Sinister Soire
    19 years ago

i think they closed it because it was getting out of control, people using other peoples names stuff like that, and there was a lot of harassment going on, people were really hurt by people. so i think thats why its down, i remember janis had said something about it, but i dont remember

• Lipton
    19 years ago

Basically, what Logan said...

There's a thread about it in the Website Feedback forum section, thing...

~Ciao Lipton

• polly
    19 years ago

TOTTALLY!
    xxx

• Bredada
    19 years ago

sey wut it do yall well can Ne of yall tell yas fav funny poems i wanna read some thankya

• Rachele
    19 years ago

i want the chat 2 reopen do you know n e 1 i can speak to bcause its like my fav chat and now its closed hope 2 hear from n e 1
    best iwshes always
    luv rach

• Lipton
    19 years ago

This is so funny. It's unbelievable how many topics there are about the chatroom being closed, and yet, no one really seems to know what's going on. Here is what Janis put in the original thread about the chatroom:

With heavy heart I've just closed down chat-room. Good idea has turned out in nightmare. I am very sorry for this. It is very complicated to create a chat-room software that could be attached to our member system ensuring control over discussions. That's why I cannot give you any deadline when it will be re-opened. I’d say that chat-room won’t be operational for at least 3 months.

Sorry for inconvenience,

--
    Janis, Admin

~Ciao Lipton