Hello I'm Michelle, I am new. Want to be friends?

• Michelle Lynn
    15 years ago

Hello everyone!

My name is Michelle, I am new to poems-and-quotes.com.

I do not write poetry but I do enjoy reading it. I love to read stories and poems. I find them so inspiring.

I need to meet more people that aren't adults. I havnt ever been around people my age much before, they do not like me.

I would like to make new friends.

If you want to be my friend you should know some about me.

I am 16 years old.
    I live in Florida with my Dad and my dog. My parents got divorced when I was 5 because my mom wouldn't stop drinking alcohol. So I live with my dad and don't see my mom at all.

My dad works during the night and is not here much.

I am home schooled. I have never been in public school since I was only in 2nd grade. Kids teased me and my dad did not like it. He does not want me to be like my mom when I am older.

So I don't have friends except for my neighbor Kyle but we don't talk much anymore. He is allowed to do more fun things then I am.

I do not care about fashion at all, or make up or nails or any of that. I think that things like that are fake and you shouldn't try to look like someone except you. So I don't do that. I wear comfortable things and I keep my hair managable.
    So I am looking to read poems and be inspired and to make some friends for the first time. I would enjoy having a email buddy, I think that would be cool.

If you would like to do that let me know and I will private message you my email address so we can chat.

I hope we will be friends!

From-
    Michelle
    Or you can call me Ellie or El like kyle does.

• Nathanilliam
    15 years ago

Hey michelle! i'm nathan. anytime you want to talk, my PM box is open. you seem like a very sensible and cool person, i'd love to get to know you.

• StandStill
    15 years ago

Ello dear.
    ^.^

I'm Gabby...I write poems. ((wow, i know, right? :P)) and i'm not around a lot right now, cuz my computer crashed...but that doesn't mean i wouldn't like to be friends.

nice to meet you, michelle.
    <3

• Nathanilliam
    15 years ago

Ah coco, don't feel that way.

• x Mo x
    15 years ago

Oh sad day!

Hey Michelle! I'm Mo, you can PM anytime you want, if you want my email addresses, just PM me! I'll be happy to give them to you to talk! I'm glad you found your way to us! =)

• Michelle Lynn
    15 years ago

WOW!

Everyone seems so nice! Thank you for being so friendly and not being mean. I am not very used to that.

I am glad your all new friends.

And you will not depress me person with the eye icon, I am very understanding. I do not judge people because I do not like to be.

Thank you everyone!

• Nathanilliam
    15 years ago

Ya no problem. I sent you PM

• Michelle Lynn
    15 years ago

How are my new friends doing today?

I am ok, I had schooling and then I read some poems. After that I took my dog on a walk around the block and I just had porkchops and potatoes and green beans for dinner.

• StandStill
    15 years ago

I'm...alive. dying without my friends, but whatever. had frozen pizza for dinner. >.<

• Michelle Lynn
    15 years ago

What happened to your friends?

I enjoy frozen pizza, I like tombstone veggie pizza or pepperonie and I add green peppers on it

• Michelle Lynn
    15 years ago

Sur I like to read them I just can not write them.

I like to write stories though.

• lovedxlost
    15 years ago

Hi Michelle!
    Im Grace, I'm 14 and not too good at writing poetry either! Just wait until you are in a definete mood (andry, sad, depressed, over-excited, exuberant) and write what you feel! =D
    You can private message me your msn if you'd like :)

• mrsmoore
    15 years ago

Hi Michelle. Welcome to the P&Q life... crazy people here, but good people. you'll make many different kinds of friends from all over on here. It's a great place. i myself have been here since 04 so i think i can as much. :)

• Heba
    15 years ago

Hi Michelle, this Heba, welcome to pomes and quotes.

• adriaan
    15 years ago

Greetings there, welcome to P&Q.

• Xx Alone in my Quandary xX
    15 years ago

Hey, michelle...
    iam sehr.!!
    welcome to poemz and quotes..
    ^-^

• Marc Ortiz
    15 years ago

Hi michelle :) if you need someone to talk to just PM me xD