Do u apprciate ur best friend

• MR F R 3 S H
    15 years ago

List some things u do to show ur friend u love or care about them

• StandStill
    15 years ago

My best friend writes things like that ^^ to show me how much she loves me.

I do my best to be strong for her even when I'm broken because I know she'll do the same for me. I try to be positive and remind her how wonderful and beautiful and just amazing she is to me. I try so hard to just hold on as hard as she holds onto me...try to be there for her when Snakey's biotching at her...try to be there when she's cut herself, even though it hurts me. I stay up all night for her...just to make sure she's ok...I yell because I care...I try to make her smile and help her remember she's somebody's everything.

"I'll stand by you
    won't let nobody hurt you.."

• This Mask I Hold Is Not Held Tight
    15 years ago

I do anything I can to easy the pain she goes through, I know I cant make it go away but i do all I can to easy it!

Im always there for her no matter where I am, Who im with, she is mst important to me and whatever I am doin I will dropnit at that second.

I try to give her advice although she is alot better at it than me but I tell her my opinion and what I would do in different situations!

I cant think of many at the minute lol =)

• IchixXxCrushing
    15 years ago

Yes!

haha, i can't wait till she sees her birthday gift. . .

mwahahahahaha

• TwistedAngel xx
    15 years ago

I dont lose contact, send them cute things in the mail, make them stuff, buy something if i think they will like it, cook them things and be there for them when they obviously need me. thats all.

• holly
    15 years ago

I listen to her when she needs to talk.
    I leave her alone when she dosent want to share.
    I make her smile when shes down,
    I make her laugh.
    I make time for her.
    and I remind her everyday just how much she means to me.

• x Mo x
    15 years ago

Of course. All of my best friends are always there for me. No matter what. It's so great. I would be and probably dead if it weren't for them. I hope they know how much I love them. I try to show them as much as I possibly can by being there for them, listening when they need it, hug them lots. Heck, I even tell them I love them every time we hafta be apart from each other.

• MissMeg
    15 years ago

You should be there for her when she needs you, be her crying shoulder. Let her know that someone cares and that person is you. Sometimes people feel all alone like no one cares, she needs to hear that someone does.

• Heba
    15 years ago

I always tell her that I am ready for help and I admit to her that she the best friend I have ever had several times, and when ever she needed help I helped her and did the best that I can do.

• LiveLoveLearnDie
    15 years ago

I always tell mine tht im there for her just like shes there for me, and she always writes to me to tell me how shes feeling and once she said i stopped her from going over the edge without realising :'(

• David
    15 years ago

My best friend can control my life cause i trust him fully. i know he is responsible. he wont do something to hurt me. we are the best pals.

whenever we want to talk we turn to the other. its simple. he turns to me before his girlfriend. so there! lol......

DJ

• Liz
    15 years ago

I'de die for my best friend
    and just about everything else(if it was ok by gods standards)

• january friend
    15 years ago

I dont have a best friend

• KarmaXXX
    15 years ago

Can i be your friend!?

i do appreciate all my friend!! i call them just to tell them how much i appreciate their help.
    they are awsome