Help....

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    15 years ago

How do you tell your boyfriends best friend to leave you alone and stop trying to break up your relationship and that you don't want him? I am trying hard to get him to back off but he won't give up can someone help please?
    ~His blue eyed Angel forever~

• StandStill
    15 years ago

Tell him to back off.
    simpley.
    *nods*

• IchixXxCrushing
    15 years ago

I'd tell him to get lost
    and if he didn't
    i'd tell my boyfriend.

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    15 years ago

I do tell my boyfriend but Shawn just tries to lie to lance and then trys to make me feel bad.

• StandStill
    15 years ago

If your boyfriend doesn't do anything about it, then he's not a good boyfriend.

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    15 years ago

We don't really talk to Shawn...but my boyfriend he is a great boyfriend and just knows that I am not going for Shawn and just pretty much thinks that we should ignore it that people are going to like me...just Shawn is who won't leave me alone a lot of the time no matter what I say and do or what Lance says or does.

• Lovely
    15 years ago

Tell the best friend in a serious voice to leave you and your relationship alone. Tell him it in the front of your boyfriend. Tell your boyfriend to talk to his friend. If your boyfriend doesnt really do anything then he really doesnt care or isnt a good boyfriend.

• Katlette
    15 years ago

Just talk to him. and if it doesn't work then maybe you should talk to your boyfriend and ask him to do it. If that doesn't work then I don't know what tpo tell you? May I ask why you think he is trying to break you two up???

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    15 years ago

Good news...I did talk to him with my boyfriend and he has been leaving me alone...he still talks to me but like a friend would talk to a friend not like a crush and wanting you.

• Lovely
    15 years ago

I'm glad to see things worked out.

• Heba
    15 years ago

I think that you have to adimit that to her frankly without any lies.

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    15 years ago

Ok ok everything worked out my bf's friend found some other girl he likes I am so happy.