16 years ago

Have a jolly roger day.

*walks around thread feeling all piratey* XD

• StandStill
    16 years ago

Confession: *is trying to be in a great mood. ^.^*

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Confession: is having a blast. *pulls out sword* any of you scally wags wanna duel XD

• Kayla
    16 years ago

Confession: smoking is gross. My brother is really stupid for doing it.. along with other things. Like pot. Even has a kid on the way. Is only 17. *sighs*

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Take that and that and that
    *duels with jess*

party? where?

alright confession time.
    which accents do you prefer all? let's just belt it out.

Confession I prefer irish scottish and british. Irish being the hottest XD

pot? pot?...Confusious say...man who stand on toilet is high on pot XD

• StandStill
    16 years ago

Confession: Smoking IS gross. Uphoria is really stupid for doing it too. along with mushrooms and god only knows what else. Isn't pregnant yet...she's only 14. *sighs*

:(

Confession: Irish and British forever, Kris. *nods*

• Kayla
    16 years ago

Confession: I swear to god, Gabby.. if you got pregnant I'd do what Jakey told Tay to do to the guy. *Nods*

And.............
    Hmmm... British and Swedish.

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

But Jess will put up with the irish just for me XD

Confession: I'm gonna poke taylor if she doesn't smile like a pirate for me.

• StandStill
    16 years ago

Confession: 1) nobody to sleep WITH. generally takes two to tango there, m'dear. 2) I'm not stupid and my mother would shoot me if i got pregnant. i value my life more than that. and 3) i had a baby ((computer one)) for 24 hours. i don't WANT a kid. and i don't believe in abortion. >.<

THUS! kayla, i shan't be gettin pregnant on ye.

Kris, Tay has reason not to smile. I think it's ok if we let her not smile for the night..*huggles my taylor chirstina*

• Kayla
    16 years ago

Confession: My uncle is here and wants the laptop. So I'm just going to go to bed.. super tired anyways XD good night.

Confession: Also.. that stupid thing didn't even work for me, Gabs.

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Confession: haha I'm gonna have me hot irishman with his smexy irish accent who'll sing to me teach your little kiddies how to imitate his accent XD that'll be fun

well..did horsies grow wings and elephants get pink polka dots?

• StandStill
    16 years ago

Confession: it didn't work for me either, Kayla.

Good night hon. <3333

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Confession: ARRRGGGGGG all hands on deck we set sail for ireland now ye hear XD

• StandStill
    16 years ago

*climbs aboard*

Can i possibleymaybes fall off the ship, Cap'n Kris?
    pweease?

• StandStill
    16 years ago

Confession: i wanna be a fishy.

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

*shakes head* no we save the tubing and water sking for the return trip see? and we have to make a quick stop in canada to kidnap and shanghai someone into our services then we're off to kindap hot irishman with smexy accents and who'll sing to us.

and no, no fishyness see? i eat the fishies I don't wanna eat you by mistake.

• StandStill
    16 years ago

But...being a fishy sounds horribley wonderful right now..where's my metal bridge...

• StandStill
    16 years ago

Confession: i wish she would just let me be a fishy so that i don't have to ever come home from mexico. Too bad I love her more than i love being perfect.

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Guess what Gabby? you turn into a fishy? I put you in a goldfish bowl and keep you on board the ship.

*hugs taylor*
    don't be sad I'll keep her from swimming away.

• StandStill
    16 years ago

Tay, the fish aren't perfect. Go re-read the story. The water's perfect...being a part of the water..

Confession: I won't be a fishy. It's not fair.

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Confession: I'm gonna fly someday.

• StandStill
    16 years ago

Confession: I'm going to drown someday.

• StandStill
    16 years ago

Tay i'd rather you be sad than fake.

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

*grabs you both by the ears*
    someone wanna tell me what this is all about? or are we gonna cheer up and have us a hobo good time?

• StandStill
    16 years ago

Confession: i think it'd be a fun way to go, drowning. not yet. i'm not a fishy yet..

Kris, I wrote a short story that we're referencing.
    If you want to read it, PM me and i'll send you the link.
    but it's not that good.

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

You know what? it's really really hard to drown a fish. have you ever tried it? not possible. kinda like slamming a revolving door.

• StandStill
    16 years ago

Kris, you gulp in water, cuz fishys breathe under water. *nods* and then you drown or become a fish. one or the other. lol.

slaming a revolving door sounds fun.
    and hard. :d

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Ha doesn't that always seem to happen? Me? that's what I was sad about before. still makes me sad. But I've gotten back my strength so I can deal with it.

guess what Gabby I'm a certified lifeguard. you're not drowning or becoming a fishy on my watch.

Okays off to ireland we go.

• StandStill
    16 years ago

ROFL. Taylor, tis another thing we must do when we are together in college. *nods*

god.
    we'll never get anything school related done. XD

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Haha no problem tell me if you succeed I'll come up with something else for you try that is supposably impossible.

=o you know what else you should try? put a slinky on an escalator XD Everlasting fun. haha stacey and i were gonna do it at the mall of america but we didn't have a slinky and we didn't wanna look for one.

• StandStill
    16 years ago

Kris, what if gravity's faster than the escalator??

And how am i gonna be a pirate?
    ya'll can't pick up somebody in new mexico..DESERT. >.<

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Then you sneak under the escalator and tink with it and hope it doesn't screw up so much that someone notices XD

haha oh ye of little faith desert? we'll find some desert wind boats to pick you up. it IS a sea of sand

hello Iowa XD

• StandStill
    16 years ago

LOL.
    It's ok. pirates of the carribean...we'll drag the flurgin boat, eh?
    *nods*

aye aye.
    XD

i'm pretty sure tinking with an escalator would wind up with the clumsy girl's hand chopped off. >.<

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Haha yes we can do that too.

*shrug* then find another escalator I'm sure there are different speeds or get a different slinky different sizes fall at different speeds I'm sure.

chya just east of you taylor. not THAT far.

• StandStill
    16 years ago

*waves to Iowa and Nebraska*

Ya'll live in the corn part o the country.
    I live in the (new!) Mejeecan part. XD

and...highspeed escalators?!
    O.O

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Central prolly 4 hours or so from any of the state borders. *shrugs*

haha confession: I thinks I got this thread sidetracked in my hostile take-over XD

• StandStill
    16 years ago

Confession: ums....ya!

lol. Yes, Kris, Taylor and i both have ADD. ((well..mine's undiagnosed and i can control it and maybe that's just a sugar high buuuututt!)) it's not hard to distract us.

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    16 years ago

Confession: I'm good at distracting. XD just ask the vampire. haha I even distracted guru once or a couple times THAT was fun. XD

• StandStill
    16 years ago

Tay, since i know you've been staring at my icon all day, what's the moving part a picture of? cuz i can't tell.

• StandStill
    16 years ago

I dont' see it.
    oh wells.

Confession: oddballs are abstractly-shaped according to taylor,