Recklace Souls #46

• Kayla
    15 years ago

We are Recklace souls and Proud of it.

ELAINE- The creator of the Recklace Souls thread. We love you so much girlie!! Thanks for everything!! You're one of the most amazing people we know and you've always been here for us =) Happy birthday too!! We're all going to party and rock out!! Muah's!!
    KYLE- Our Funny pyro, plus Kayla's loner bro forever.[ One of the original recklace souls, who decided to no longer post on here, but is nonetheless still apart of us recklace being's]
    MARLANNA- Elaine's sista, a very caring and fun loving Soul. [Who is now back from her Leave of absence- We all missed you M. ou!] She writes some amazing poetry too so check them out sometime!!
    KAYLA- [Also known as My Protectress, A.K.A Elaine's Protectress]A wonderfully fun soul, She's friendly to everyone and is easy to make friends with, Kayla always has something nice to say and will brighten up your day. (omg that ryhmed!!!)

MARSHA- A great friend who is always there. She is our lovable marshamellow who always surprises us whenever she pops in!
    LUCY- A Recklace Soul, who know's how to listen, and livin up the thread. luv ya lucy :) She doesn't post here very much anymore, but will always surprise us with a visit as well!! She shall always be apart of us!
    GABRIELLA- Not so new now, yet still a big part of our thread. Gab let me just say you through helluva parties.
    SILENCE- She doesn't post here anymore but is nontheless a Recklace Soul and will always be one! She is just busy these days.. we love you!! P.S you could never be too old for our online home. *hugs Ashlie*
    KAIA- A much loved Soul, Elaine's leader and friend, she is not so new anymore.
    LAURA- Laura is an amazing person to talk too, always there too brighten your day. Her impact on our thread is so big, she is just awsome
    BRYAN- Not so new to the Recklace Souls now. An origional member that is very sweet and we all love him so much. Finally back after a long break from p&q. Hope you stick around, sweet heart!
    SHELBY - A fun outgoing soul with words well beyond her years even tho shes young she fits in very well and is loved by us all.
    CHAOSTI - A Recklace Soul who is [herself]. She sometimes posts here but whenever she does, it rocks XD
    ROSE - A great out going soul, who takes life as it is
    through the good times and the bad, and know's there will be that better day.
    MIK - A not so new Recklace anymore! She is on the wild side and loves to dance! Is kind hearted and you'll like her as soon as you talk to her!
    BRITT- Our amazing mod Recklace. She is so awesome. That's like all you can say about her ^.^ and she is a mod so watch out!!! jk jk she's SOOO COOL!!! love you britt
    COCO - She is so nice and happy and wonderful and there is no way you could not love her. XP
    ICHIGO - One of the sweetest people alive that fits in perfectly! Truly an amazing person and knows how to boogie and throw awesome parties!
    ALEXIS- Lexi is such a sweet girl that knows how to cheer you up. She loves meeting new people and talking, so if you need someone to talk to.. just PM her! She also writes amazing poetry.
    KRIS - One of the silliest girls on this site! She's fun, pyrolicious, and can definitely brighten up your day. If you need someone to to cheer you up, you should just talk to her. I promise she'll make you smile.
    KAT - Watch out, this little kitty kat is dangerous, though she doesn't look like it! A pyro vampire kitty that loves to be silly and just have fun. She can definitely make you smile whenever you talk to her! Or laugh until your ribs hurt.
    BIANCA - 13 going on 30, the most mature teenager you will ever meet. If you need someone to talk to, just ask her! She is amazing and can give some great advice. Love ya girlie! <33
    KARYSSA-RENE - Is new, but a HUGE part of this site! Helps keeps the threads alive and is always cheery! Though she's had a hard life, she still stands strong and helps others.
    GABBY - A beautiful blonde clutz that knows how to keep things alive! New, but very popular. She'll say she isn't that great, but don't listen! She is totally amazing and makes a wonderful friend who is always there to listen.
    TAYLOR (Tay Tay) - One of the silliest girls ever that LOVES strange things like playdoh and piggy back rides. Willing to listen, always. A great friend to all that loves having someone to talk to. A new soul, but has already managed to make tons of friends. We love ya, hun.

• Kayla
    15 years ago

OMG!!
    We're FINALLY done with the last thread!
    *Glomps Tay*
    Thank you so much for helping, sweetie!
    You did a lot to keep this thread alive.

• Kayla
    15 years ago

Indeed you have, missy!
    LOL!! Reminds me of Ryssie..
    Whenever she first showed up.
    Was in every single friggin thread.

• yblehs
    15 years ago

Thanks kayla ur pic is kewl too

• Kayla
    15 years ago

Yes yes.
    That is very true hun.

*Huggles you both*
    Aww... hehe, thank ya.
    I can't seem to keep the same one for awhile though. Just a few days and then boom! It's different.

• IchixXxCrushing
    15 years ago

Hello all

• Kayla
    15 years ago

Mmm.. you are right on that one.
    And hers too.

But hey Ichi hunni.
    How are you?

• yblehs
    15 years ago

Hiya guys :0)

i just got back from the pool and my old crush/best old friend who happens to be a guy was there it was a blast =]

• yblehs
    15 years ago

Bleh asdfghjkl;
    :P

• StandStill
    15 years ago

O.O

• yblehs
    15 years ago

Im better =]

• yblehs
    15 years ago

KEEP IT ALIVE

• yblehs
    15 years ago

Dont let it die =[

• Kayla
    15 years ago

WE WILL NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• IchixXxCrushing
    15 years ago

I'm okay

you?

• Kayla
    15 years ago

I'm.... surviving, hehe.
    Glad to hear you're alright though.

• yblehs
    15 years ago

Haha =]

i painted my toes pink

i am playing extreme question and answer with my crush

• BryanLovesKaye
    15 years ago

BACK!! >.,<
    been so busy
    college life.....grrrr...

talk to you later guys..
    i miss you all :)

-Bryan

• yblehs
    15 years ago

Oh my I REMEMBER YOU!!!!!!!!!!

come back =[

• Kayla
    15 years ago

BRYAN!
    We miss you, sweetie!

• StandStill
    15 years ago

I'm a little tea pot, short and stout.
    here is my handle here is my spout.
    when i get all steamed up here me shout,
    tip me over and pour me out.

*falls over*

• Kayla
    15 years ago

Teeheeeheeeeheeee!
    *Sits on Gabby*
    I <3 you!

• yblehs
    15 years ago

=]

have you ever thought boys don't know that they hurt you or that they do know and did it on purpose to show how manly they are?

• firexdancer
    15 years ago

HOLA!

• yblehs
    15 years ago

BUENO!

• yblehs
    15 years ago

....peekaboo?

:[

• yblehs
    15 years ago

....peekaboo?

D:

*extreme sigh*

• yblehs
    15 years ago

*sits in corner in feetle position with head
    in knees and sings "End of the world" by armor for sleep"*

• yblehs
    15 years ago

Hmph

• StandStill
    15 years ago

O.o

• yblehs
    15 years ago

YAY!!!
    someones here

• StandStill
    15 years ago

Hey hi shelby. ^.^

• yblehs
    15 years ago

Hiya gabby

• Kayla
    15 years ago

LOL!!
    What's up with all of the hi's? =D
    But thank you, guys!
    For helping keep this thread alive.
    Me and Elaine apperciate it. <3

• yblehs
    15 years ago

=]

hmm well i was gonna say
    "hi kayla"
    how bout.....
    sup

• yblehs
    15 years ago

Aww :[

• yblehs
    15 years ago

*offers a glass of milk*

• StandStill
    15 years ago

*stares at the milk*
    according to the kids that are in my gym class, milk tastes like throw up.
    but i don't agree. XD

• yblehs
    15 years ago

I enjoy milk
    *takes milk back and chugs it*

• StandStill
    15 years ago

*looks at empty milk glass*