Hey

• expressivechild
    15 years ago

I guess I am sort of new here. Well, I am not sure how long will I be here because I feel totally frustrated and hopeless about life now and I really don't look forward to better days anymore because it won't come. I just want you guys to know that I am sort of a weird, shy guy and at times couldn't figure out the right words. Poetry seems to be the only way I can express myself well.

I know most of my poems are very pessimistic and bleak in nature and could be triggering to some people. But I have to write about the way I feel, and my poems are the perfect expressions of my feelings and emotions because mere words alone couldn't portray the way I truly feel about life.

I consider myself a hopeless person, and sooner or later I will have to end it all because its meant to be that way. I have to believe, if something its not meant for me, it will never be, somehow...

• adriaan
    15 years ago

I do hope you're not considering suicide. Suicide is what the weakest strive for.

Welcome here anyway. I read a few of your poems, and they really are pretty good. :)

• january friend
    15 years ago

I know what it's like because I feel the same. I guess you just need to find something that makes you happy, something to live for.

• cowgirlstar26
    15 years ago

:) ello

• PoeticSoul
    15 years ago

I dont consider you a hopeless person and i hope you dont do anything to hurt yourself bc i would love to become your friend and you never know you might be able to help someone on here. please dont hurt yourself in any way

• Nicole the Fairy
    15 years ago

Naww. I think that everytime there is something great that happens, atleast 3 bad things happen. This is just a bad feeling.

It shall pass :)

And you seem like a nice guy! :)

xx

• Hurtingsoul
    15 years ago

Your only hopeless because you have no purpose. find it, find what your meant to do,and no its not to end it all. your mother didnt give birth to you so you end it like that. you wanna talk...talk to me i`ll help you. maybe your meant to write poems ever though of that. your not the only one who thought about ending it i used to think that way but now i realize that i am going to life my life , im gonna fight for my happiness ... you wanna fight with me send me a message im here

• heartbrokengrl
    15 years ago

You better not mean suiside, and your poems are really good