One Best Friend

• xXxXhes the everything i cudve asked forXxXx
    15 years ago

I have one best friend and we have been best friends for almost a full three years now.
    The thing is that she moved away and now we are going to be going to different schools and everything else..Well where i live at..
    alot of people dont like me. Rumors and shit...
    But other than my boyfriend...she is the only friend i got. what am i supposed to do without any friends..it hurts me everyday just thinking about it

• Ari
    15 years ago

I've lived almost my entire life with no friends with me. I mean, I have friends, but they all live miles away, go to different schools, etc. Two years ago, I made friends, but then rumors started flying around about me. Half the school hated me after that year. This year, I found myself with no friends, and my school's wrath upon me. You know what I did? Made nice with some people, befriended new people. When that failed, plug my ipod ear buds in and sit alon, working on homework during lunch. It's not that bad. Trust me, you'll find a way.

• Kaye
    15 years ago

Suck it up and make new friends. It sucks to lose a best friend, but there are always more people to get to know. Just have to be open to them and not be quick to judge.

• Cristian Teo Regalado
    15 years ago

I have pne best friend but idk cause we have a more complex relationship and i dont know what to do...I uess we have feelings for eachother other than just being friends....

• Heba
    15 years ago

You this happened to me too.now my friends are not really devoted they are all fake. and I really miss my best friend, she is away from me now.