Hey whats up

• PoeticSoul
    15 years ago

Hi I'm new here just wanted to tell everyone hi and I hope to get know some people and maybe make some frineds. So whats everyone up to?

• MyMuse
    15 years ago

HELLLO!!! Welcome to a place you could call home!!! I will be your friend if you want someone!! And nothing here just tired and sick haha. I am not good with first impressions but people say i am a sweetheart so idk x3

<3

Courtney

• PoeticSoul
    15 years ago

Hey i think you did just fine so get this i was sick all morning and my name is courtney too ha ha I'd love for you to be my friend finally someone talks to me lol so tell me a bit about yourself. Like i said my name is courtney im 21 and i have 2 beautiful children a son and a daughter. there the best lol!

• Soraya Lowe
    15 years ago

Hope you like it here on P&Q

My name is Sydney

Welcome

^_^

• BlueDreams
    15 years ago

Hello, Welcome!

• PoeticSoul
    15 years ago

Thanks for all the welcoming AND i ENJOY IT VERY MUCH Its very interesting hearing others stories and reading such beautiful poems.

• keithnwv
    15 years ago

Hey Courtney !! :)

Just sending you welcome from West Virginia !!

Keith

• MyMuse
    15 years ago

Omg o.o wow!!! That is like we WERE MADE TO BE FRIENDS O.O!!!! ahaha. Aww well you will find people on here trust me. They are like family when you get to know people, i will be your friend forever if you need one, because ya i never left any of my friends, they left me. The only thing we dont have alike is like im 14 and no children [i hope not ahah] well let me see, i am a pretty messed up person but somehow people still love me well on this website anhyways in real life, i walk through the world with a smile and tears while everyone tries to knock me down. I love keeping people happy even though i cant really do that myself. But I keep going strong just because i have the friends from this place, they are like my family, i mean i would of died if ya =[ but i am strong. I love to dance,act,sing,write,play the piano. And some other stuff but you will find out alot about how i am if you keep talking to me =D

• PoeticSoul
    15 years ago

Ill keep talkin to you dont worry and i dont leave my friends behind lol I always wanted to learn how to play the piano but never learned:( The piano makes such beautiful sounds lol. I decorate cakes, draw and write and play with my kids like all day. I love my family! You seem really chipper i like that its a good thing lol well pm me when you get a chance

• heartbrokengrl
    15 years ago

Hello, o nothing, im bored really really bored