Helllo!!

• MyMuse
    15 years ago

I have been on here for about a yr in a half and like I dont even know HALF of the people here. I am kind of lonly in life of because the person i am, a loser or just a freak but ya whatever. I have been made fun for mostly my whole life. But like so ya hello everyone. I am not good with first impressions, but people say i am a verry sweet girl and a good person to come to for advice or a shoulder to lean on. I am willing to become friends with anyone in the world so ya if you need a friend ill be that girl to stand by you forever, I never left someones side, they left mine so I could be the girl you could have for a life time.

• keithnwv
    15 years ago

Hey there. Just wanted to say hi. After reading your post i just wanted to say that no one is a freak or loser. Just understand who you are and be that person. People dont always understand who we are or why we are the way we are. BUt just be yourself and dont try to grow up to fast.

• Nicole the Fairy
    15 years ago

Hi.

Name's Nicole.

I Love Love.

And I Dislike Hate. =]

No One's a Loser, I Just Think They Are Unique. =]

Where are we all FROM? =]

xx

• MyMuse
    15 years ago

Hello Nicole!!! Your name is very pretty and your personality makes it shine even more!!!

But just thank you though. I just feel like I cant really make it anymore but its like school is a different world because when I go on the comp I am safe!!! Because this website of people treat me like a family and i like it that way...it makes me feel wanted and not scared of the world. I may not know people face to face but i feel their love and care!!!

And I am from Pennsyvania

And if you want to know about my school life i guess read my poem "Story of my life" so ya ahah...

Much love!!

CourtneyxHolland

• MyMuse
    15 years ago

Thats the point i really dont know who I am...I really feel scared of finding of who I am to this world. I try to be myself but its seems like I cant really. I dont have any friends at school, I am an outcast. I dont want to EVER grow up im only 14 ahah...but ya. I can be strong I know I can be...

• Nicole the Fairy
    15 years ago

Thank you veryy much Courtney! =]

I try to shine.. but it doesn't work often lol..

I agree. Alot of people do treat you like a family on here, which is really the only reason I keep on coming back! Lol.

And, from the likes of your personality so far, I think you are a beautiful person =]

You seem to shine... so bright, that it leaves my brightness in the dark =]

Just remember: it's okay to feel scared. Eventhough Im not an expert, as Im sure no one is at life and growing up, that life is hard especially in your teens, because there are soo many pressures, like for example:
    - School
    - Family
    - Boys
    - Friends
    And many many more expriences and lessons which need to be learned during your life time =]

Just remember- you only have one life, so live it to the fullest!! =D

"Life's too short to fit in"

=]

xx

• FaithHopeNLove
    15 years ago

Hello!

Its nice to meet new people. And this is probably the place to do it.

So....hi, Im Jessica. I'm 19 and I live in California. Nice to meet you all.

Hope ya have a nice day!

• Nicole the Fairy
    15 years ago

Hey guys!

How are ya?

William -- its you again =]

Haha. Helloo =]

xx

• heartbrokengrl
    15 years ago

Hi, i kno how you feel, and i will be your friend, if you ever need a shoulder to cry on i'll be here