Some Help?

• Alvaro
    15 years ago

May someone help me on this poem, i am stuck.. i want to make the flow of a poem breeze by.. but how would i do that without puncuation contridicting each others flow? like would someone help me out with the rules and some idk tips on this stuff with the poem? would be much appreciated :)

• jess and cait
    15 years ago

Ok it this a ryhme poem or are you tring a sort of poem about rules send me private message it will help me help you

• Blueleo
    15 years ago

There are some great write ups too on this site about meter and other stuff that you may find helpful.

• Lindsay
    15 years ago

A great way to create flow is through structure. Watch how many syllables you have in a line, and make sure you have a secure, subtle rhyme scheme.

• ether
    15 years ago

I think the best way to have a poem flow is to not force any aspect of the poem at all. Which is not easy.

This isn't aimed at anyone but people need to realise that a poem can lack in structure but still have flow. Some people don't notice that.

• kevin Boundy AKA the ghost
    15 years ago

Structure can definitly make a poem flow but a poem should flow by itself (basically saying structure isnt a necessity) rhyming can sometimes help with flow too.