Confessions **72** HaToRi

• Kayla
    15 years ago

Confession: I'm surprised the other one got filled up so fast.

Confession: I'm...happy. Right now.

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

Confession: I want to go back... I am just so afraid.

Confession: I need to go to bed... now.

• ABake
    15 years ago

Confession: he called last night... crying. Wow and to think all the hard work I just did fell to the ground in less than 5 seconds..

• Kayla
    15 years ago

Confession: I don't believe there's an icon out there that describes my feelings for him perfectly. <3

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

Confession: He doesn't know why I told him I wouldn't talk to him, or date him. He just refses to understand I love him. I won't put him through it, I need time to think about surviving without him, verses living with him. He only knows 1/10 of what I feel about him. And just that is a lot....

• Yuna
    15 years ago

Confession: So amazing!!! I LOVE LIFE!!!

• Kayla
    15 years ago

Confession: I love life too, Yunie. I'm not quite sure why I ever disliked it in the first place anymore. It's wonderful.

• IchixXxCrushing
    15 years ago

Confession: Hi guys!

i'm grounded so i'm on at school.

i'll be back tomorrow night, or thursday.

Love you all and i miss you!

Ichi

• AJ
    15 years ago

Confession: I havent been on in FOREVER, but I'm back now...hi Kayla

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

Confession: I am ok, I will be anyhow. I'm glad, but I want him to be ok, and to be over me. I don't want him to be hurt again. I just wish sometimes, that we had never met. I love him. I will hurt him....

Confession: Today was the best day since... about June.
    I smiled a lot, and even let my hair down, I dazzled and sparkled, more than I have in a long time.

• Kayla
    15 years ago

OH SNAP!
    HEY AJ! Omg =O
    *Huggles you tight*
    It's been... wow, too long!
    I wondered what happened to you.
    Glad to see you dropped by for a visit.

• AJ
    15 years ago

*gasps for air* Haha, I noticed alot of people kinda dissapeared...

• Yuna
    15 years ago

Scream: YAY ICHI!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!! >_< and yay for life, hehehehe

• Kayla
    15 years ago

Yeah, pretty much. Lets see who's still here that you know...

Yuna, I believe? Dunno where Amber went. Haven't seen her on in god knows how long. Siro left but then returned. Gabby is still here.. so is Gab. Lana. Bianca. And that's all I can think of for now.

• IchixXxCrushing
    15 years ago

Hi Yuna ^.^

Confession: Why Does Love Hav To Be So Damn Confusing?!?!?!?!? -.-'

• AJ
    15 years ago

I dont know why Amber hasnt been on here, i have talked to her on myspace shes doin pretty good and she finally got rid of her boyfriend that was a jerk

• mikxRawrr
    15 years ago

Aww thats so sweet jess! You still dating chris?

Confession: only 9 more days till i get to see my boyfriend again<3 i miss him so much.

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

Confession: I don't know when it will stop, she needs to be strong, he's drunk again. He pushed me, and for the honest to God first time hes ever hit ME, she wasn't around.... I would not lie about this, and I'm scared, now I know he has hit her before. I suspected, but he gets so mad when hes intoxicated... He shoved me, and then hit me. Once, but no apology. I don't know what to do. I want him gone, he just wastes money we need, and hurts us. We can't put up with it, we are losing money, and we need it... We are falling apart. I just wish, somehow, that things would work. I wish something would work. Not everything, but actually have one thing that was steady and reliable.

Confession: I'm not about to admit this to anyone that knows how I act, I have a temper too. I don't want to make them afraid. My best friend would leave me alone if she knew things.... I can't put it into words.

• IchixXxCrushing
    15 years ago

Confession: My life should be good and stuff. But it's just horrible. I have no idea what to do and i'm just so. . . upset.

• IchixXxCrushing
    15 years ago

Wow

Confession: in english. . . again
    lol

• Yuna
    15 years ago

Whoa whoa!! Ichi!!!! >_< *huggles tight* you ungrounded?????? and tell me about your love!!!!!

• IchixXxCrushing
    15 years ago

*huggles yuna back*
    yup i am.

Confession: tired and hungry >.<

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

Confession: Its late, I want to sleep.

• Lulu
    15 years ago

Confession: I dont know what to do!!! if i want him more then a friend r a friend

• Kayla
    15 years ago

Yeah. She was with some other guy the last time I heard anything from her.

Confession: I know how Lexie feels. I've been there. Done that. It is quite annoying. And I've found it that it's all guys in general that do that.. not just one, or even two.

Confession: I'm writing a story. About my own personal life and posting it up on another website. It's a nice way of getting my feelings out. Fun too.

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

Confession: I'm done with myself. I am going to stop being so messed up. I know I can, and I will prove it.

i only wish that things worked out somehow...

• IchixXxCrushing
    15 years ago

Confession: Going To See Peter Pan The Ballet saturday!!!!

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

Confession: Breathe in; breathe out.

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: I'm having cosplay drama T.T So many people to pick from.....

• Kayla
    15 years ago

Confession: I was somehow able to make a difference in someone else's life. That makes me feel a little bit better about myself.

• SweeT pOisOn
    15 years ago

Confession: it's not the same at all

• Kayla
    15 years ago

Confession: "I love you.. I have loved you all along. I miss you. Been far away for far too long. I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'd never go."

Those lyrics capture the way I feel right now perfectly. </3

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

Confession: So in awe, so amazed, I wonder why?

I have no idea why I'm smiling... But I am. ;]

• Stephanie
    15 years ago

Confession: I have feelings for someone I shouldn't have feelings for again.

Confession: I also have feelings for one of my friend's boyfriend. :|

Confession: I've been uberrrr sad lately.

• Yuna
    15 years ago

Hari... we must pick someone soon. Halloween is coming out and it's a good time to pick stuff for festival.

• ABake
    15 years ago

Confession: Guys are jerks. All of them. They all end up the same way, Losers,

• ABake
    15 years ago

Confession: "Every breath I take till the day I die, I'm gonna hold you down. I'm gonna be your guy, till the day you die..."

Baby, don't let our fire burn down...

• Kayla
    15 years ago

Confession: "I just can't believe you're gone. Still waiting for morning to come. Wanna see if the sun will rise even without you by my side."

Confession: "I know I'll see you again, I'm sure. No, it's not selfish to ask for more. One more night. One more day. One more smile on your face. But they can't take yesterday."

Confession: I thought our days would last forever. But it wasn't our destiny. Cause in my mind, we had so much time. But I was so wrong. Now i can believe that I can still find the strength in the moments we made. I'm looking back on yesterday."

• rebeccasarah
    15 years ago

I hope you guys dont mind me getting in on this.. but here goes ..

confession: "I like him, i do - dont get me wrong.
    but saying I love him would be changing the song."

:/ why are guys so confusing?

• Kayla
    15 years ago

Confession: I have had a thing for this really cute guy in my Geometry class. We've never talked before. He had a girlfriend. I haven't seen them together at all this week though. So I told my friend Brittney that's in our class about how cute I thought he was. He was in the back with his friend Travis and Travis wouldn't leave Brittney alone. She kept trying to get me to talk to him but I said no. So I left to go to the bathroom. When I came back, every thing was normal. Then the bell rang and we were going home... Travis ran up to me, handed me a note and said,"This is from your boyfriend." I was like, Whoooooo????? So I read it and it said,"Hey my # is....... this is Josh from your Geometry class!"

I'm so absolutely happy! I'm giving him my number tomorrow.