Why?

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

i don't know but all i know is that when i put pen to paper what ever is going on in my mind is what see written down

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

Spoken communication relies on dialogue or conversation and so it involves our interaction with other people.

Writing, otoh, is introspective and contemplative. And since feelings are deeply personal, it is easier to express them in writing which involves only oneself.

• Steven
    19 years ago

well? if you wrote it... u can fix it... but if you say it... u'll never be able to take back what ever you sayed.... sigh...

• SweetDreamer
    19 years ago

Why I think we write poems instead of just yelling words out loud, is that we can express more emotion in a poem, then we might be able to in just a spur of the moment sort of thing. Sometimes, saying something to someone can have a deeper impact, but if u want it to be for your eyes only, or maybe for a lot of others to be able to relate to it, then emotion shown in poetic form may be the better choice. but it's late, I don't even know what i'm talking about anymore:S, lol.