what's wrong with men?

• Fireflower
    19 years ago

im in study hall, and these guys see a girl wearing a thong and start wooping and stuff. then they start talking about... other thigs.... you can fill in the blanks... so my question is simply this... what the heck is up with guys and girls boobs and sex??? its so stupid im my opinion... but i don't hate men or anyting....

• .x.PorteR.x.
    19 years ago

In response to ur topic title - EVERYTHING!

In response to your actual question, a boys mind is programmed to think about sex like every 7 seconds or something stupid... asides from taht, i dunno...

• UM
    19 years ago

Guys are just guys. Eventually you learn to love them.

• Timothy B
    19 years ago

hey, someone has to think about the sex, right?

• helena
    19 years ago

gd ansa timothy

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Hey they are just a different species to us
    We will never understand them nor them us

Its funny but one of lifes many mysteries as I see it

Eirisa

• Chris Engle
    19 years ago

it is our natural instinct to reproduce, we only choose to twist the monotonous instinct into something a bit more fun. besides. wouldnt you rather men "thinking" and "talking" about it, than being like cavemen, and taking what they want?

just another 2 cents pulled from my pocket.

• Heathergirl
    19 years ago

Most guys are pigs, but not all

• Lola Granny
    19 years ago

they were born lol

• Timothy Bledsoe
    19 years ago

I resent that. I'm a guy and sex doesn't encompass everything that I think about (but I do think about it). It really depends on the guy. Yes, naked female flesh is appealing to the eyes, and it will incite certain thoughts with us males. But you girls dress the way you do because you want to have that attention. The road runs both ways.

• dollfacex
    19 years ago

all most guys want is sex go figure!!

• ღ Christina ღ
    19 years ago

guys are guys ad there is nothing we can do abt it!

• Alex
    19 years ago

What is wrong with men??

I would love to answer that question but i havn't got all day. In fact i don't think i have a spare week to answer it. lol. Some of them are nice though.

~@L€X~

• AJ
    19 years ago

What is right with them would be shorter.

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

i agree with no more on that one.
    but in response to the actual question....we do it too, like that other person said. the other day i was in the car and this guy was walking down the street with his shirt off (O M G) and well yea i cudnt help but let out a lil outburst. the difference between chix n guys are we are a tad bit more quiet about it and guys tend to drag it on a bit more, especially if they are in a group. they're like a pack of horny hyenas.
    ~Freak~

• GoodMorning
    18 years ago

girls do it too....we are just a lot quieter about it....it does get annoying but i really shouldn't complain because im guilty of doing those things as well....and while most guys are like that all of the time, there are a few, very few lol, decent ones out there....who aren't always thinking about sex or checking girls out....

• moon
    18 years ago

To tell you the truth, not all guys are like that, or at least if you don't let them be who they want to be, than, they would become gay,(not aganist gay ppl)
    Plus, sometime you need them for other things too. (Sorry about my spelling) ^.^