Can someoen read through this, please. Need help.

• Darlena
    15 years ago

Doing an assignment for Language Arts about writing an analysis about my favorite song. I need to see if there needs to be improvements and where at and why. Hep please. Thanx.

A legendary song composed by an iconic artist with solid legacy is something that is well missed in today’s music. From the flow of the song’s melody to the compelling lyrics. “Brenda’s Got A Baby”, by Tupac Shakur is one of the most powerful and captivating songs of time. Lyric after lyric, the listener begins to discover, analyze, and grasp the troubles of a female adolescent from the inner city and how her struggles “affects the whole community”.

Being merely confronted with eternal isolation, strife and fear, one can become physically and emotionally exhausted to a complete extent. Through the artist’s metaphor complexion, the main character, Brenda, is symbolic to those who have had to endure internal agony. Through each and every lyric the listener feels the deep hardship of a girl who has took the initiative to face individual dilemmas and challenges through the works of her own life. “I hear Brenda’s got a baby, but, Brenda’s barely got brain. A damn shame, the girl can hardly spell her name” is a line tracing for anticipating details through the song.

• Sorinity
    15 years ago

Nicely done. I don't see anything that needs to be corrected but, how long is this meant to be?? It seems kinda short to me. Always better to go into too much detail than not enough. Just don't get crazy with the detail, maybe you can talk about some of the stuff that happens to Brenda.

• Carrotgirl
    15 years ago

Not sure Im right or wrong but do you have to basically pull the song to bits and explain the reasoning behind each peice because it sounds more of a general opinion of the song rather than clinical analysis. This sounded like a critics review of a film or a book in comparison. Also I tend to agree with the above post.