2 things =]]]

• MyMuse
    15 years ago

I want to watch different anime!! Can anyone help me point into the direction of an awesome anime!! I mean it can be up to 17+ but ya whatever! lol.

umm i watched:

**Fruits Basket
    **Caseclosed
    **FMA
    **Pokemon
    **Yugioh
    **Ruroni Kenshin
    **Sailor Moon
    **New Moon

Any other good ones to watch ill like hug you tightly!!! =DD

And does anyone like/love to rp?

I do I have been doing it since i was 10 but i still kind of suck!! But if you want to rp with me, i am always up for a new person to rp with!!! =]]

I like:
    **Drama
    **Comedy
    **Romance
    **Fantsy

Catch everyone later =]]

<3

CourtneyxHolland

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Awesome, an anime fan!!! -glomps- Haha ^^ Well, there's a group of us rpers and we get together sometimes ^^ join up if ya see a live one =D

About the anime's, there are sooo many good ones!! I'll start ya off with a few ^_^
    Trinity Blood, Ouran High School Host Club, Tsubasa, and XXXHolic =] If ya want more, just say the word.

Also, if you're lookin for the most popular ones, Bleach and Naruto are the way to go ^.-

♥Hatori

• XXXNellieXXX
    15 years ago

, i watched this one called full metal alchemist, or something, it was really nice. there's also death note and my favourite basilisk!!

• Nicole the Fairy
    15 years ago

Hm... Im not a big fan of anime... but alot of my friends who are anime freaks go on and on about Naturo???

:D

• Nee
    15 years ago

I LOVED fruits basket
    there's this awesome anime I used to watch, sadly I don't remember its name =S
    I'll come back to give you the name

I remember Sakura was good too, and also Gandom wing.

but i'll get back t'ya as soon as I remember that one b.c it was my fave

• Nee
    15 years ago

Here it is Kodomo no Omocha

I remember it was so awesome, me & my siblings addicted it !!!
    you should get it its hilarious =]]

• Yuna
    15 years ago

Ouran High School Host Club all the way!!!!!! >_<

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Lmao, can't forget Blue Dragon -nudges Yuna- xD lol, im kiddin. I dun like that series....

[inside joke between Yuna and I]