i'm kinda new here, and kinda nervous

• Jolene
    19 years ago

i'm new to this site...so please...talk to me anytime
    i'm really social, but kinda apprehensive when it comes to just talking to people at random...well, i suck!

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

Don't be nervous! It's a great site.

Welcome! I'm Jackie, I'm 15 and I've been here for about a year now. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

If you ever need to talk about something, or you're feeling a bit lost, my email is rosered07@gmail.com

• Timothy B
    19 years ago

He girl, I'm timothy, been here for a few weeks now. don't be too shy about talking here, that's a great thing to do. we can talk if you like
    bronswinkel84@hotmail.com

• LoUIse
    19 years ago

hi there
    mah name is louise
    mai me at
    janicenjun@yahoo.com

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

heyhey!!!!! howdy! lol hey I'm charlie and I've been here since august! I loe it! hope you enjoy it here to! feel free to email me x

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

DONT BE SHY!

This is great place to meet some beautiful people and read some amazing work. I have discovered some terrific poets and true friends within PNQ

Welcome!

Luv Eirisa xoxo :OD

• t i f f a n y ♥
    19 years ago

omg don't be nervous! this site is soo awesome, I love it!! They people on here are sooo nice.

This site rocks! ;)

• Heathergirl
    19 years ago

welcome my name is heather, urs...

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Dont be shy.... everyone is SO sweet here. This site has the most supportive people on it of any other poetry forum that I have been on. Your welcome here and we're glad to have you :)

• Jo
    19 years ago

hello!!!!!!!!feel free to e-mail me I only bite on full moons!