Tattoos

• Lauren
    15 years ago

Got any?
    Want any?
    Think they are Hot?
    Got a Fave?

I don't have any, I'm gonna get one once i'm 18, theres this really awesome cross that would look cool I think. I'd prob get the word love or something too. I would get them in a place though where I can cover them up and show them off at the certain appropriate times.

Yes I think they are hot.

• Sorinity
    15 years ago

I don't have any yet, I'm going with my sister on my 18th birthday to get our first ones done. My first one's gonna be a heart right above my heart, then we're going after prom to get our second, I'm getting a bunny on my hip. Then my big project is going to cover my back, I'm getting angel wings up by my shoulder blades and then flames along my lower back.
    Yes, tattoos are hott but only on the right person..It has to fit them

• Ari
    15 years ago

I'm going to get a lion on my left shoulder. Just the face, but a male and the mane will beke orange in the middle and turn into blue flames going out. I also want to get the word "Think" on my left wrist to help me remember to stop and think about what I'm doing.
    Others I'm still undecided about, I might get a cross on the top of my foot as well, a little on, between my big toe and second toe but we'll see.
    I also want to get something on my hip, but I'm stuck between two choices. :/

I agree ^^ I think that they are hot if they fit the person and have meaning. no meaning seem a waste of time. :S

• Beautiful Chaos
    15 years ago

I have 14 and counting

<That's my lower back

Left arm: Double star w/ daughters initial, Heart star and moon combo she picked out under it, a tree frog, a tribal black widow spider and the number 13.

Right arm: A tribal, a dragonfly with "Per aspera, Ad astra" written around it.

Across shoulders: Tribal sun, a butterfly, lizard, tribal dragon and the kanji's for pure & evil.

Left leg:A tribal pheonix with "Limbs of a dismembered poet" written under it in latin.

• Nicole the Fairy
    15 years ago

No.

Yes.

Not entirely. Depends.

No.

I think I would want like, a small butterfly, or a small symbol which represents me, or something, like maybe on my shoulder or somewhere where it would be hidden from most of the public, except maybe my family.. :)

Otherwise, I'm not a big fan of tattoos. :)

• BREEawNUHH
    15 years ago

Got any? No.

Want any? Yes.

Think they are Hot? Yes, especially on the right people.

Got a Fave? n/a.

• ether
    15 years ago

I'm going to get a potrait of a city on my right shoulder blade, at night. With random lights in windows of tall buildings shining with "Cities of Night" written above it.
    However this is in two years, so I have no doubt my wants will change in that time.
    It's a reference to a Blaqk Audio song.

• The Queen
    15 years ago

I have one and its huge almost covering my whole lower back. Its a girl with a cap on and my nickname written on it and sum tribal stuff around it...

• Misunderstood Misery
    15 years ago

I have one on my left hip. A musical sign in red and black flames. Not much, but it has meaning to me. I'm not sure what else I want to get done.

I think they are hot if it's on the right person and has meaning.

• CanUKissAwayMyPain
    15 years ago

No i dnt have any..
    yes i do want some.. i want 5..
    yes i think they are hot.
    i might get 1 when i turn 16..
    but sooner might be better..