Location's Weather

• Lauren
    15 years ago

I was just wondering something pretty random.
    I wanted to know where people live, even though it's in your profile. And what the weather is lol.

I just thought of this because I live in kansas and it is fricken freezing here.

A lot of people out of state that I have met asume Kansas is always autumn-ish weather or warm. NOPE...it's october and it feels like christmas. It's 4:40 P.M. and 41 degrees outside.

• Jessica
    15 years ago

Well im in md. and its pretty cold im curled up on my bed while my puppy is eating my shirt lol. its 5:45 here and idk how many degrees it is. im kind of clueless.

• Sorinity
    15 years ago

I'm in Michigan and it's SO cold! We made a record the other day, Coldest temperature for our area:29 degress

• Lauren
    15 years ago

Dang. in october I think it was like 20 some years ago my mom said It snowed, and that was the record for earliest snow in Independence Kansas. its like 80-100 in summer. 60s-80s in fall and same for spring. and in winter its from 5-40s

• rosie smith
    15 years ago

Hae well i live in New Zealand its summer over here and pretty warm. kinda odd being completly opposite

• ether
    15 years ago

^ I'm pretty much the same in Australia, but a bit warmer than NZ.
    We have the nicest weather out of anywhere, I swear. "beautiful one day perfect the next" really does work for where I am. (it's our cities slogan type thing)

I find America is so weird. Why would you start a new school year half way through the normal year? Insanity.

• iris
    15 years ago

Im in England, the north-west of england anyways. Its absolutely freezing here, and trust me, it does rain as much as the tv says it does. And the frost, soooo slippery.

At the moment, its quite cold, not as bad as it has been though- no clouds though, at the moment thankfully :-)

• Baby Rainbow
    15 years ago

Scotland = rain.. expect this to be my answer all year round lol, i think the sun gets lost on its way here!!! its really cold aswell i bet it will be snowing here by next week!

• Ari
    15 years ago

I'm in Southern California and lately it's been HOT! but its starting to cool down thank good. The winters are a bit like our summers, just a few degrees cooler and darker. We don't have seasons here. right now it's probably in the 70s. I live by the beach so it's cooler, but I go to school a little more inland and it's about ten degrees hotter. :/

• michael
    15 years ago

Germany on a school exchange, its 908pm and 3,5 degrees C.
    had the first bit of snow a week or so ago:):):)

• HaileyHelen
    15 years ago

I live kinda close to Ariel...
    Its cooling down a bit... it was nice today! I actually had to wear a jacket! and its supposed to be even cooler tomorrow xD

• january friend
    15 years ago

Here in iowa it's actually fairly nice, way above normal. 70 and thunderstorms off and on all day

• Poet on the Piano
    15 years ago

Geezzz....its freezing here where I'm at. I live in Indiana, and its below 40 degrees right now.....
    All I want to do is cuddle up on the couch with a good book and a nice fuzzy blanket...

• BREEawNUHH
    15 years ago

I'm in Kansas, like the OP, and it's cold. rofl. ;[

• january friend
    15 years ago

Okay i said that it was warm here in iowa, last week monday was 70 and friday was below freezing. tomorrow morning we are said to get a ton of sleet. fun.

• veeda
    15 years ago

I live in alaska. alaska in summer is really hot sometimes. gets to around 100. in the winter, it gets really, really cold. today it's really warm. it's 20 above right now. usually, it'll be around the teens. but today it's friggen warm out. bleh. i hate warm and hot weather. >:/
    winter is the best. ^.^