Favorite poets and why

• John Holley
    19 years ago

i was just wondering who your fav poets from this site r and why. i'll give my answer later.

• Ashleigh Skye
    19 years ago

hayley williams because she puts a lot of feeling into her work and she does a very good job with it, she writes some of the best love poems I've ever read.

Kevin J because he is the only one I know who can make a poem sound amazing when he is mad or angry at something

Miserys*Angel because her stuff is very creative and I just love it, all of the hardships in her life she writes about, and she is part of the reason that I continue to write as much as I do

Jacki because in her stuff she gives across a strong feeling wether it be sadness or love or anything and no matter which subject she writes under she makes it great.

• Ashleigh Skye
    19 years ago

thoes are my favorite poets on this site.. YOU GUYS ROX!!!

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Hey I have a thread like this in Friendship I think its a great idea so I'll complete yours too!!!

CHELSEY: Why? Because of her amazing and unique ideas that blow me away. For the fact that everytime she posts she has taken in feedback, worked with it and improved as a result. For the wonderful sistership we have and for the light she shines into my life so selflessly.

MAYBETH: Why? Because she is a great talent, a great friend and always has a positive comment.

LEANNE GORNALL: Why? Because she writes with such experience and knowledge at such a tender age. Shes constantly improving and providing me with priceless feedback and friendship.

SARAH L COSTELLO: Why? Because her beautiful personality reflects so easily in the beauty and quality of her writing.

THUNDERROSE: This girl has such an amazing talent she leaves me in awe everytime. Is generous an accurate in her feedback helping me improve myself as a writer.

MORTALIDIGA: Not sure of her current nick but her kind words seem to help so many others including myself. She is strong and passionate which I love and respect highly.

CHRIS GEORGIO: What can I say that hasnt been said, he is dearly missed by us all and easily one of the best poets to have ever graced this site.

MICHAEL D NALLEY: Best religious pieces I have ever had the pleasure of reading, restoring peoples faith all around the world! Spectacular in poetry and choice of words and topics...

Anyone I have forgotten I am terribly sorry you are all wonderful poets and people within PNQ - keep writing and keep up the great work!

With Love and Respect Eirisa xoxo

• Steven
    19 years ago

my friend katlynn... her work is filled with her heart and memories... =/ just perfect

• John Holley
    19 years ago

wow i really should check out some of these peps.