Best kiss

• tears i cry
    15 years ago

I wanna know about peoples best kisses

or maybe even bad ones

just ones that you remember for some reason

my kiss that i remember was with my bf now before we were going out i was at home alone and i was scared to be there and he asked me to go to the park so he could keep me safe and then when we went to say goodbye he kissed me i even did the whole leg popping thing

anyways thats my story

• anonymous lover
    15 years ago

Never had one yet lol

• Baby Rainbow
    15 years ago

Best kiss :) aww how cute

mine was from my soul mate, he was my best friend since i was 9 and he had to move down to leeds a few years ago ( before he died ) i was heart broken and thought we would never be together but his mum was able to get a house up here within a few months but they didnt tell me they were back up. i was at my friends house and we were all in the garden and Liam walked through the back door and i just burst into tears and he kissed me and said i love you. *tears* wont ever forget that night and i wont ever forget him (L) xxx

• Kaye
    15 years ago

Best kiss?

I think it was a while ago during thanksgiving. I was shopping with Jake, my boyfriend and we somehow started talking about marriage and he told me he wanted to marry me someday. I kissed him so passionately that it took all our will power not to jump each other in the street.

it was either that or Jake and my first kiss together. it was sweet and surprising since I just about hated him, but he's too sexy to ignore. lol.

• Shellaine shelli
    15 years ago

Hmm, well I cant really think of my best kiss right now but can give my weirdest one. last night for new year my friends and i went clubbing. i met a really sexy guy and we hit it off really well, we were dancing, drinking etc... anyway he then started biting my neck and giving comments like "you have such beautiful pale skin that i can just sink my teeth into" and other strange things anyway he kissed me but i am pretty sure he was like a vampire. lol

• AnCi
    15 years ago

My worst one is my first one.. i was not even aware of that i had to open my mouth so i really embarassed myself!! :$

• Captivat3d
    15 years ago

My worst one was also my first kiss. I went out with this guy cuz of pity and he was my friend's cousin. Everyone was at the park and everyone forced us to kiss. They kept saying "Come kiss him, do it!" And yeah...I did it...I regret it so much!

My best kiss is probably the first time I kissed my current bf. He took me off guard and just kissed me randomly. I just love how it felt and I love his soft lips! XP

• Nanita
    15 years ago

Best kiss; would have to be the first kiss. it was from my current boy friend but at the time we werent together. we were talking and out of no where, he kissed me! and then says, "thats what youve been wanting, huh?" omg, i was blushing so bad XD

worst kiss; would have to be xxxxx. anyways, every girl had a crush on him except me (it was just a drunken night). he kept giving me drinks and because he was my brothers friend, i trusted him to take care of me (which he did). then when i was going to sleep, he turns me around and kisses me! so not called for! like he was tryna dig in my throat for something, ugh.. never again!

• AnCi
    15 years ago

I guess my best kiss was the first time i kissed an ex of mine, we were lying on the sofa and i noticed that ge was geting nervos so he put himself up a bit, looked at me and than lied down on my chest again, and when i looked down to see what the h*ll he was doing, his lips met mine!