9. what if?

• Baby Rainbow
    15 years ago

What if you could hear what someone else was thinking for the day, who would it be and why?

• Dark Secrets
    15 years ago

The guy I have a crush on, cuz then I could hear the thoughts that go through his mind when he looks at me.

• your love is mine
    15 years ago

That is some good thinking but I would say my mom she is always seems to have secrets and I want to know them.

• Wasted Fake Smiles
    15 years ago

My eric..because i know he hides what hes feeling sometimes..i'd like to know just for one day everything hes thinking and feeling so i can understand better..

• veeda
    15 years ago

Clayton. for the same reason^

• Ari
    15 years ago

My grandma.... she only speaks japanese and she's schizophrenic so i think it would be interesting to hear whats going on in there.

I wouldn't want to hear in on my crush, because what if he hates me? plus it takes the fun out of crushing...

• StandStill
    15 years ago

Jesse or taylor.
    'cause.

• Lonely Rider
    15 years ago

I would love to know what my roommate thinks... as I irritate her a lot... LOL

• Poet on the Piano
    15 years ago

I would love to know what my crush is thinking about...

• xToBeWithYoux
    15 years ago

I would be tempted to look in a guy's head, but they can be icky lol.

Maybe my mum's head, or one of my quiet friend's heads... That would be interesting.

• Lauren
    15 years ago

Obama because I wanna know. I want to know if he is gonna live up to his talk. I want to see if he will make our country better.

• AnCi
    15 years ago

My parents.. to know what they think about me