Adult Themed Contest.

• Cyber Saiyan
    15 years ago

================================
    =========CLOSED CLOSED ==========
    ================================

This is the point where you must leave one comment for each poem entered except your own. I have announced the winner below.

===========

Winner: xJenni Mariex
    Congrats. Please send me the ten poems you wish me to comment on, or let me know that I am to pick my own.

Congrats again.

===========

Best of luck to all and thanks for entering. !!!!!

Here is the deal.

I love to read / write erotic poems and wanted to see what type of response I could get from an erotic contest. With that said, here are the rules:

Any number of participants can enter up to two poems. You can supply the titles; either new or old. INSTEAD OF POSTING THE POEM ITSELF, ONLY POST A LINK TO THE POEMS. This way, nobody can be offended by the poems. I tend to enjoy rhyming poetry better, but any rhyming style is welcome. I would like to see tasteful poems versus very vulgar or "dirty" poems as well. I do understand that erotic poems will probably be detailed and vivid, but I want to see it done in a tasteful manor. Offensive words will be allowed if used in an appropiate way. I reserve the right to disqualify and poem that I deem offensive.

Due date is 1/21/09 - two weeks from now.

Lastly, to encourage people to read each others works, I will post only 1 winner (worth 10 detailed comments), but everyone must comment on each poem entered by another member. If you have no intention of commenting of other peoples poems, please do not enter.

PM me for any questions; now GO WRITE!

• Jenni Marie
    15 years ago

Http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/explicit/poems.php?id=935104

• ReBecca
    15 years ago

Http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/explicit/poems.php?explicit=1&id=1075838

• ReBecca
    15 years ago

Http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/explicit/poems.php?id=1084843

• Cyber Saiyan
    15 years ago

One more week to enter your poems!!

If you have already submitted, feel free to post more that two poems. We are not getting the turn out that I expected.

• Gem
    15 years ago

Laughter and Smiles

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/explicit/poems.php?explicit=1&id=803640

The Game We Play

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/explicit/poems.php?explicit=1&id=793827

Let me know if can enter more, haha

• Armada the Gestalt
    15 years ago

So, do we comment on every poem, or just one? Depending on which I'll have a poem done sooner.

I've had an idea for a suggestive poem but i've been too shy to write it until now.

• ReBecca
    15 years ago

Weren't we supposed to comment on the poem each person entered? Maybe I read it wrong.

• Armada the Gestalt
    15 years ago

Well we can enter two.

• ReBecca
    15 years ago

You didnt get what I was tring to say. This was the rules:
    "Lastly, to encourage people to read each others works, I will post only 1 winner (worth 10 detailed comments), but everyone must comment on each poem entered by another member. If you have no intention of commenting of other peoples poems, please do not enter."

No one did this. Deadline for submission is over. Actually, I am extremly disappoiinted that people(even the originator) failed to follow through with the guidelines of the competion.

• Gem
    15 years ago

I thought you were supposed to comment after the contest was judged?

• Cyber Saiyan
    15 years ago

This is what I expect from everyone that entered.

Now that the contest is closed, everyone needs to comment of ALL of the poems entered except for their own.

I have spoke to Schemilix, and after explaining the rules, he does not want to enter.

I will announce the winner in the next day or two. That person will receive 10 detailed comments FROM ME, but everyone should receive 5 comments on their poems from all the other members.

One last time, you need to leave 1 comment for every poem entered in this contest except for your own. In return, everyone else will leave comments on the poems you entered.

• Cyber Saiyan
    15 years ago

Winner: xJenni Mariex
    Congrats. Please send me the ten poems you wish me to comment on, or let me know that I am to pick my own.

Congrats again.

• Jenni Marie
    15 years ago

Thank you so much =)

I'll get to everyone's poems within the next one to two days.

xx

• Gem
    15 years ago

I'll get my comments done at the weekend when i have the internet for a while =)