Funny things to do in public

• Always and Never
    15 years ago

Ok, this post is to see what things people can come up with to do in public. Funny and embarrassing things you can do. lol

when your in a compurter lab
    -Bring a chainsaw, but don't use it. If anyone asks why you have it, say "Just in case..." mysteriously.

or when your ordering pizza

-1. If using a touch-tone, press random numbers while ordering. Ask the person taking the order to stop doing that.

2. Imitate the order taker's voice.

3.Move the mouthpiece farther and farther from your lips as you speak. When the call ends, jerk the mouthpiece back into place and scream GOODBYE at the top of your lungs.

4. Order 52 pepperoni slices prepared in a fractal pattern as follows from an equation you are about to dictate. Ask if they need paper.

5. Order two toppings, then say, "No, they'll start fighting."

6. Put an extra edge in your voice when you say "crazy bread."

7. Say hello, act stunned for five seconds, then behave as if they called you.

8. Tell them to double-check to make sure your pizza is, in fact, dead.

9. When they repeat your order, say, "Again, with a little more OOMPH this time."

10. Terminate the call with, "Remember, we never had this conversation."

• Gem
    15 years ago

Oh wow!!!

Numbers 5, 8 and 10 are so on my list next time i order a pizza!! Genuis!

• xxxStarSxxx
    15 years ago

Ha hahahaha

I can totally see myself doing number 3!
    *laughs*

• Always and Never
    15 years ago

Lol, can you guys think of anything?

• Always and Never
    15 years ago

Or, if your getting money out the ATM, and there are people waiting to use it, when your money comes out grab it and start screaming like you won. lol

• CanUKissAwayMyPain
    15 years ago

Be very ver loud n ppl were be like wtf shut up n keep on laughing n stuff n being silly. lol

• Krista
    15 years ago

When standing in line for something, turn to the person next to you and yell, " No I will not have sex with you!" or "No I will not take my shirt off!"

Haha

• uuhhmmss
    15 years ago

Funny and stupid thing in public is farting so loud...
    * burping so loud
    * vomit

• Nanita
    15 years ago

Haha.. make people mad, then tell them that they're on "MTV boiling points" lol