Confessions #82 HATORI!

• Yuna
    15 years ago

Here we goo!! Hari has given me the honor of starting this one so I am pleasingly happy *smiles*

Confession: Ninja waffle cakes

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: Sometimes people can see what's in front of them. The hapiness they could have... but nobody thinks that the people around them feel the same way, so they avoid those feelings. It'd be nice if people could disregard this and trust their heart once in a while.

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: I think you will be able to. Parents always think they're right. But like the lyrics of the song "Who's to say", they say we're to young to know, but maybe they're too old to remember. Your love's not misplaced and hopefully everything works out for the better =]

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

Confession: I wish he would realize...I wish he would save himself this pain. Because it's happening again. Like someone hit rewind. And slowly, the ties come undone. I reverse back to a mangled person. Someone deadly, like a drug. I become the person who has to lie. Survival of the fittest, you know? The exact same situation. The exact time of year. I wish he could save himself, because I'm not the hero.

• Yuna
    15 years ago

Confession: I want to be able to feel again. I want to feel the warmth of a smile, the touch of soft words. I want to be able to tell you everything, and to make you happy. You of all people. Right now, it seems like the world is failing, and it tears me up inside. What happened to those days that were filled with happy hugs and loving words? You mean so much to me, just... come back. I'm here for you always. *smiles*

• Yuna
    15 years ago

Confession: I don't know what going on... my head is everywhere right now
    perhaps we all need hugs?

• Yuna
    15 years ago

X_X okay i needed that vanilla *smiles and hugs back* thank-you very much :)

• Yuna
    15 years ago

You need to ask yourself if it's really you that's making her sad. Love is unconditional, so you need to be there for her right now. You need to show her your love even if it seems so hard right now. You cannot run away because of assumptions. You need to give her a reason to smile, or else she isn't going to smile...

• Yuna
    15 years ago

Then she's denying the fact that she loves you to death. She's trying to hide it because she loves you so much. She's overwhelmed by the love that you have for her because maybe she has never felt like this before. Maybe she scared of the future. Maybe she just needs you to take her hand and tell her that everything is going to be okay. To let her know that you are going to protect her. Perhaps she needs those loving words to hold on to so that she doesn't have to be scared anymore.

• yblehs
    15 years ago

Confession: can't you see i can't love you like that off the bat? can't you see you really didn't love me like you say you did, because you moved on without a doubt? can't you see if you really cared you'd wait for me to fall? can't you see that this is totally not fair? can't you see i chose you when i had a line to pick from? can't you see it was wrong liking you but i did anyway? can't you see i shouldn't be fretting about this when it only lasted a week? can't you see that i'm sad? can't you see that i say i'm mad for your attention? can't you see this is insane?

• Yuna
    15 years ago

Confession: I have had this weighing me down in my mind for quite some time now... but...
    I can't seem to find the right things to say to you, or to anyone for that matter. It's one bad turn to the next, and I can't help but feel powerless against the world. The words I want to say are but kept in the tiny cage that conceals my heart. It pains me when I cannot give the right words to those who need them.

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: All you people cause so much drama... -sighs- but I can see why. Everyone feels so much love in their hearts, but sometimes I have to wonder how genuine it is. Everyone thinks they have a pretty good grasp on what love is, but really, do you? I'm thinking of a certain person in specific when I say this. But still... I think love is when you're not ble to get someone off your mind and you want to be with them all the tim. ...and when you can accept your love for them and not go off ranting about how you think you're not good enough for them. CARPE DIEM.

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: Well, you never know if he has or not. You just have to find a way to ask him and hope for the best. They say people can just talk to eachother once and know, so maybe this is the same case. Maybe he was just uncertain of your feelings, so he tried to deal with how he felt by dating other people? The fact that they all rejected him at some point in time goes to show that these relationships aren't really genuine. People need to accept this and move on. Find that person who is your everything and don't try to push these feelings on to other people.

It's funny as I'm sitting here, watching everything unfold and being seemingly the only one that has a clear view of the rights and wrongs.

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: Part One: My views... I sense more drama ^^;; well since I'm sure a few people will bother me about this for a while, I might as well say. I think that the couples from the past should give up their long dragging pasts. So putting it bluntly, Yuna, your time with Skyler is done and over so please don't try to make his life hell through confusions and petty desires. He moved on and so should you. It's a little pathetic. Now, I don't know all that much about Aubrey, but I think she needs to pick up her baggage and move on. If she doesn't have the will to keep up the relationship and would rather make the guy who loved her confused and feel these emotions, she's not worth the time. Skyler, I know you're having a rather rough time in the relationship area, but you need to look back at everything. Look at everything that's happened and sort out your emotions. Who has always been there for you unconditionally and put their emotions and thoughts on hold for your sake? Is there someone who stands out? Anyone? If I know you well enough, I know you'll follow your heart. Not just a decision based on a whim, but something meaningful to YOU. Now then, Vanilla. I think you have a lot of compassion for this person and there are a lot of difficulties you have tried to over come. I know it's hard when you love someone but can't see their heart so I guess all there is really to say is to keep trying. I think it'll all work out in the end, so don't lose hope just yet. The end won't be a perfect fairytale, but damn well close to it =]

Nobody is allowed to send hate messages >_>

• Hatori
    15 years ago

And now for a more in depth version of the first part of my confession. Yet again, I ban the use of hate messages, but please, enjoy.

Confession: Part Two:
    Yuna
    Sure you once felt something you called 'love' for Skyler, but really, is that the only thing that comes to mind when you think of his name? Is love the only thing in your eyes when you think of him? Not the chance of friendship or even relinquishing him to be his own individual? Even though he already said the two of you were over. That's the catch. The fact that you guys are DONE. Finished. But even now, it's like whenever he's brought up, you take on this defensive stance as if you own him. Like the fact that since at one point in time you guys 'dated' means you have ownership of him. You don't, so stop acting like you do. Move on. Find Jordan or whoever, but don't cause drama just because you can't let go of the few threads of 'hope' you've clung to for years. Clinging to that only hurts the rest of us. Think about it. This love web of so many people has entangled the poor guy and he doesn't even have those feelings for you anymore. Give him a break and cut that tie. Besides, you hold things close, so wouldn't you be happier with Jordan in the first place? Stay friends if you want, but you, listen carefully to the next part, will never hold his heart again. NEVER.

Confession: Part Three:
    Skyler
    I'd like to ask you one thing. If Aubrey causes you all this pain and confusion that you're posting in these threads about it non-stop, why are you still with her? You mentioned that she should just break up with you. But why should she when you have the power to break up with her on your own? No relationship should be of complete and utter disaster like what this looks like from my perspective. Seriously, you deserve much better than her. Much better than those actions. FAR better than this chaos. So, like I said before, is there someone who stands out? Just take a moment... think of everyone you've ever met. Everyone in this world that's had an effect on you. Is there someone? I'm sure there is. I'm sure that person has always been there, but you were too caught up in life that you missed that sign. That person who could save you from the misery buried in your heart. She's waiting for you... maybe you'll see in a few days... a few months... maybe a year. Or perhaps you've already started to catch a glimpse.

Confession: Part Four:
    Vanilla
    It's almost heartbreaking to watch your rollercoaster of emotions with him. I can just see the compassion you've held on to for years, but finding it unrequited so long. But you know, it's like something clicked a few weeks back. Like history wanted to come back and try things over again with a better ending. I don't know what you think, but it's an idea at the very least. With everything you told me about and keeping Valentines in mind, I can't help but feel optimistic about it all. It's about time things went your way in the area of relationships, and I swear he's held the key long enough. Like what you said in that post above me. You love him and it's undeniable. I think he knows, but he doesn't see the intensity of it. Although some people consider it to be annoying or a burden that you have these feelings for him, those people are wrong. You've never taken advantage of him to my knowledge and for that, you deserve something for such a feat that almost nobody else on this site could do. You are unique in that area and perhaps everyone will see. For now, we'll just have to make due and hope this opens their eyes. You've done nothing wrong and with entire honesty, I think this will work out for your best interests. If not, the world really is as corrupt as everyone says.

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

Confession: None of it is my business. It's never going to find a way for me. Ever.

Confession: I wish some things would happen like they did last time, but in fast foward to save them the pain. I don't want him hurt. But I can't deal with lying to him. I'm out of those lying smiles. My head can't do this much longer.

Confession: I wanna get to know some of you people. ....

• Yuna
    15 years ago

Confession: I want to know what my hearts wants anymore. I'm not trying to break the balance of the world by my petty feelings, but... I want to know where I stand. perhaps I am corrupted, because I truly believed and trusted in someone only to have them announce to the world my thoughts, fears, and sadness. Then... they just don't understand.. to have all that build up... they don't understand anything of it..

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: It's like I can't express how much he means to me... and I never will be able to

• IchixXxCrushing
    15 years ago

Confession: Eeeeeeeeee 5 days ^.^

Hehehehehehehehehe =D

*passes out from happyness*

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: I wonder if that dream will come true

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: It'll turn your way when it's turned awa from everyone else. Seems like it only has eyes for once person at a time.

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: Two...???

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: Ah, I see... well when it turns your way, there will be two people, I'm sure ^_^

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: Something like that wouldn't make him want to die =]

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: Not if you consider the past people... and it varies for maturity xD

• Yuna
    15 years ago

Confession: There's a storm abrewin'

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: RA RA RASPUTIN!!!!!!

• Yuna
    15 years ago

Confession: broken-Seether

Confession: This week has got to be the worst week of my life to date. *shakes head* I've lost my sanity for sure. Home is no longer safe for me. School makes it worse when i have to see you everyday and know that I fail. The internet has become a nightmare because people wont leave me alone about stupid matters that I know I have actually lost to. All these reminders.. all this drama... I've completely lost my sanity. All I want to do now is run away

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: I see lies and a huge overreaction of everything.... >_> I ban the drama

• yblehs
    15 years ago

Confession: I just might be a terrible person. I sit here and like a guy who done me wrong, and dates someone else. I sit here and flirt with my friends boyfriend and talk about hooking up. I sit here and try to get my old boyfriend to like me again, knowing i won't go out with him. i sit here and complain all the time. I sit here and am mad for no reason. I sit here, that's all i do.

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: Oh so adorable <3

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: See, the world turns in many ways ^_^

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: It will ^^

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: hehe yes, Im takin on my husbands fortune telling abilities!!!

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: bahahaha yea but it's fun xD

Lover of the Russian Queen!!

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: heh heh oh yea ^_- but he's not as sexy as our Kaiser bun!!

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: He only wishes he was sexy enough to outdo my Kaiser bun ^_^

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: Bahaha, my lame bun has sexier hair tho xD

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: lol well shall we call it a draw and say your _________ is just as sexy as my Kaiser bun??

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Confession: But crusty buns are wiser than little soft rolls xD haha