April fools day

• uuhhmmss
    15 years ago

If theres someone you want to make fool this april fools day who would that be and why???

i like to make fool of my dork officemate to get even..

• Nanita
    15 years ago

I'd most likely like to prank my boss.. why not?

I would know how or with what.. no, nevermind.. that takes the fun out..

I want to prank my best friend because I know in the end she'll forgive me :)

• Krista
    15 years ago

I'm gonna prank my sister. I'll get up at 6 ish and play the ringer on my phone and pretend it's my mom calling, saying it's a 2 hour delay. So when my sisters asleep for like 10-15 minutes I'll set the clock 2-3 hours ahead and tell her she's gonna be late for school. She'll wake up all freaked out while I'm laughing my head off haha

• Kayla
    15 years ago

I did two April Fools jokes yesterday...

One was that I told my boyfriend I was pregnant. I couldn't keep a straight face when I said that one, though. I doubted he would even believe me for a second. So as soon as I said it, I busted out laughing and started walking off to our class. I noticed he wasn't walking with me, so when I turned around, he was on his knees, holding his head, saying omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg. It was friggin great xD

Then my friend told her boyfriend and mine that she got news that her family was moving to Las Vegas to be with her nephew and stuff. She made herself seem like she was about to cry when she was telling them what was going on. I made myself fake cry and go along with it. Pretending I was so hearbroken and like I had NO idea about it. It was so great. We got both of them so good =] They were pissed when we told them it was just an April Fools joke later though.

• DeathsRose
    15 years ago

My mother-in-law called me up and was liky "you know it's going to snow in 3 days and there si going to be like 3 inches of snow and you're going to have to get out the shovel and stuff." I was like "Oh well what can we do." And she started laughinga nd was like "Haha, April fools...lol."

• AnCi
    15 years ago

My brother!!! To get even

• uuhhmmss
    15 years ago

April fools day..
    too bad i wasnt able to get even with my dork officemate. no pranks either.

oh shoot.