An idea tht just passed thru my head..

• Good Enough
    14 years ago

So i was sitting here thinking about this website and it was like top rated poems and all tht. why dont we do tht for the quotes?

• Beautiful Chaos
    14 years ago

Many of us have our own original quotes up and I have come across many good ones, but you are right on one point there are probably more stolen quotes than original, I still disagree with the lame part though lol

• Good Enough
    14 years ago

Well it was just a thought. sorry..

• Good Enough
    14 years ago

Good one :)

• Good Enough
    14 years ago

Yea. i hate the rating system but then with the thumbs up or thumbs down its not varied in between

• Fluffy
    14 years ago

How about a thumbs middle?

hehehe :]

• Good Enough
    14 years ago

Might work

• forevertobeart
    14 years ago

There shouldn't be a rating at all. It does nothing for you, and hardly anyone is actually qualified to appropriately rate you.

• Obscura
    14 years ago

I think it is unfair to say that qoutes are all just slang and crap i have see many inspirational qoutes here ive seen poems that are slang i mean you have a section just for that but why should a qoute be any different?

compair a poem and then a qoute a poem makes you think gives you inspration or a idea or a insight

so does a qoute but its just shorter thats all

• Broken Masquerade
    14 years ago

I agree with all of you in one way or another,
    I think top quotes would be great.
    Cause yeh there's alot of dodgy quotes.
    But if there's top quotes, we won't have to go through as many of those crap quotes.
    Which would be alot better I think :)

• silvershoes
    14 years ago

Whoa whoa, hey now, I don't think quotes are lame. I don't write any because no one can comment on them and votes don't count for anything.

Otherwise.. well, if we're all going to band together and say some jerky thing like, "quotes are lame," then why don't we remove them?

• Captivat3d
    14 years ago

The only thing I do on this site is post quotes lol.

The rating thing doesn't really do much but it's a good feeling knowing that someone out there liked my quote!

...And the quotes aren't lame! >.<

• Good Enough
    14 years ago

Maybe have an inspirational quote of the week? might help out with someones writers block.

• silvershoes
    13 years ago

I never felt the need to post quotes until recently, especially with the high likelihood that I'm repeating what someone else has already said.

Though I find that if I have a little diddly of a poem stuck in my head, I'll post it as a quote now instead of letting it slip into oblivion.

• violet merie
    13 years ago

Quotes are like attention grabbers in a poem.
    I believe it would help to have top quotes for the fact that it may give help to others when writing a new poem. Also its wrong to judge people for the way they type if they want to type like this... iLoVe YoUh it shouldn't matter because you might fall in love with what they have to say. That's like someone judging you because of the way you say certain things in your writing. You would take it offensively. My point is quotes are important they might be what you live by on a daily bases who knows just give them a chance. (=