HI!!!

• Jo
    19 years ago

Hi all havent been here for a while so just wanna re-introduce my self im JO!!! I love heavy metal, punk rock, piercings and fluffy animals!!!!!!! Post a bit bout yourself here for all to know!!!!!!!!!!!!

• EpithetPoet
    19 years ago

umm let me see... i've been on this site for a couple months (please check out my poems :)) i'm a military brat, love music and writing poetry and drawing really crappy cartoons.

• Heathergirl
    19 years ago

hi and welcome

• Heather M Craig
    19 years ago

~welcome to the site~

about me...i love to write (have 300+ poems), study about religions (trying to find a place), chat online, scrapbooks, and defently love to read about murders/rapes/cannibals...etc...i'm defently not into doing it myself but its an interesting topic!!

Love Heather

ps...Jo,i hope you find a place here on this site...Blessings to you.

• Nici
    19 years ago

*Waves*
    Hello all,
    About me.....

Well my name is Nici (as you may have guessed) I am obessed with cows and all things cow related (except eating them, b/c I am a veggie).

I like all creative pastimes like poetry, scrapbooking and art. I also love playing Football (Soccer if you are American) and play for my local team as goalie.

Nici
    *Waves Goodbye*

• *~*Soldier Lover*~*
    19 years ago

hey-lo

i'm Rachel, as you know already if you can read.

I love my boyfriend, books, writing, and want to become a politician/lawyer someday.
    I'm obsessed with writing about love, and most of my stuff is about my boi, but there's stuff for my friends and depression and rape as well. and no, lucky for me i haven't been raped.
    love y'all
    **codysgurl**