My best friend died friday night.

• Chelsey
    14 years ago

Friday night, my best friend braelynn osmond, died at my house. she was sixteen years old.
    she had severe diabetes and her levels got to high.

most of what happened is basically a complete blur. but i remember calling an ambulance and then calling her mom and asking her to meet us at the hospital.

its so hard to sit by two guys you don't know in an ambulance with your friend laying in front of you. i remember asking them why they weren't helping her. and they plainly said, "she's dead dear. but only a doctor can offically pronounce that. so we still have to take her to the hospital."
    for the next ten minute ride it took to get to the hospital, i just stared at my friend, lying there. dead.

i honestly think its the hardest thing i've ever had to go through, it makes all the other problems i thought were a big deal seem very very small.

death be not proud for who it takes.

please pray for her family.
    and thank you for reading.

• Chelsey
    14 years ago

Thank you, so much. it means a lot to me, and i'm sure it means a lot to her family as well.

• Mask of Pain
    14 years ago

I'm sorry. When I read this I started to Cry. I feel so bad for you. I bet she is in a better place and is no longer in pain. I'm going to pray for you. I hope your ok. You can Pm me any time.
    Love, Music, Poems
    Sarah

• Chelsey
    14 years ago

Thank you all, very much. i apericiate it.

her funeral's tomorrow, and i'm not ready at all.

i'm supposed to say something, and i just don't know what.

• chind
    14 years ago

Im so sorry about what happened . i hope your alright
    this made me teary ,
    i will pray for your friend and you
    i honestly dont know what else i should say .. sorry
    and i hope you are alright
    you can pm me if you want

• Chelsey
    14 years ago

I'm slowly getting better, still hurts horribly though.

and its hard to know what to say to something like that, so you don't have to apologize for anything.
    thank you for caring, and i appreciate the offer.

thank you.

• Captivat3d
    14 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear that. Nobody ever deserves to experience/witness a death of a friend. I'm glad your slowly getting better. I'm sure your friend is in a happy place where she can suffer no pain. If you need anybody to talk to just pm me.

• Nanita
    14 years ago

Oh my goodness. I'm really sorry to hear about the loss. I know it had to hurt so much. Though I have never been in that situation, I cannot imagine what it would be like if that happened to my best friend. You're a very strong girl. Things like this make me realize that you never know when is the last time you will see your friends or family. Both her family and your family are in my prayers. May God bless everyone in the family and give you strength to manage with the loss.

• Chelsey
    14 years ago

Thank you both. i appreciate your prayers, and i know everyone else affected by this does as well.

• ShelbyLynne
    14 years ago

I really hope things get better for all of yous. I send you my best wishes.

• Chelsey
    14 years ago

^^ thank you dear. i appreciate it.

• Krista
    14 years ago

Oh wow.
    That's really a tough thing to go through.
    I'm terribly sorry, and I hope things get better for you and her family.

• Chelsey
    14 years ago

Thank you, you guys.

everyone on here has been really sweet about it. and i appreciate it more than you can all imagine.

thanks, again.

• Gasttlee
    14 years ago

Oh, my. That's so painful and sad to hear. I recently went through the same thing. An old high school friend of mine died last November and he was one in a million. He was funny, caring and a great guy and I miss him very much.

• InvisiblyHeartless
    14 years ago

That's...tough.
    You can talk to me if you want or need to, by pm.
    I'm really sorry and I know it hurts.
    I know how it feels, almost the same thing happened to me but on many levels it wasn't the same.

I'm praying for you all.

• xToBeWithYoux
    14 years ago

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't say that I understand what you are going through, as I've been lucky and not had to go through the awful experience of losing a close one.

Stay strong and try to be as optimistic as you can.

God bless,
    Emily xx

• Chelsey
    14 years ago

Thank you all, so much.

believe it or not, you guys and what you're saying mean a lot to me(:

i'm getting by, its hard. i miss her, everyday of my life and i always wish she was with me when i'm hanging out with other people. but i'm getting by.