Hey =)

• Kindest Girl
    14 years ago

Hello, I am new here. Not sure what to put but I wanted to say hi, hope to get to know you all :)

• xToBeWithYoux
    14 years ago

Hello! Welcome to P&Q! You'll love it here, I've only been a member for just over a year but I've made lot of friends and learned lotsa things. My name's Emily. One of the best ways to meet new people is by joining a Poetry Club, as then you don't have as many hundreds of people in the forums.

Hope to see you around!
    Emily :)

• Poet on the Piano
    14 years ago

Hello! My name is MaryAnne and this is one awesome site, you will have fun and meet many friends. By the way I love your pic, if that is your hair is very pretty! I hope you enjoy your stay and try joining a club, its so much fun!

~MaryAnne

• Kindest Girl
    14 years ago

Thank you everyone for the welcome and yes it is my hair lol thanks :)

• Italian Stallion
    14 years ago

Hello nice to meet you, my name is Joe aka Italian Stallion. As you most likely know (since you emailed me), I am a moderator for the site. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to private messege me.

P.S. Nice picture, you are very pretty. :]

• Lovely
    14 years ago

Hello! Its nice to meet you as well. My name is Lovely. I have joined this site for quite a while now and it is very great and helpful. For me, its a place where I come to read members poems and post a few of my own. I enjoy reading those about love the most, and it's a great site because it has a whole lot to topics, categories and authors. I've met a few unforgetable caring friends but anyway I hope you enjoy the site and I hope meet some real good people too. I am sure you will enjoy yourself here :) :) :) :) :) :)

• Kindest Girl
    14 years ago

Yes thank you Joe for activating it and so quickly :) and thanks for the welcomes all x

• Italian Stallion
    14 years ago

Oh you are very welcome. :]

• Lady Nik
    14 years ago

Hey hey ^.^

I'm Nik

Always here if you need a friend

• Captivat3d
    14 years ago

Hey, it's nice meeting you ^.^ I've been on this site for like 2 years..I think. But I've just become like addicted to it. You'll love it here, everyone is nice and the poems people post are amazing! Have fun :] Oh yeah, I love your hair! Geez, I wish my hair was like that :/

Cya around!

• Baby Rainbow
    14 years ago

Hey welcome to the site, its a geat place to be and hope to see you around, have fun x

• She Loves Me She Loves Me Not
    14 years ago

Heyy, Welcome =] Look forward to reading some of your work =]

Take care

• Unamed
    14 years ago

Hey i'm Aly! welcome! ive been on this site for like 2 years, and its great! hope we all make you feel welcome! messege me anytime if you wanna talk or want me to read some of your work!!

WElcome again!

Aly

• JAZMIN
    14 years ago

Hi!
    Welcome to the site!! I know you will love it here, my name is Jazmin....

Take care!!

• JayJ
    14 years ago

Hey yall new ones. get at me. new friends are always awesome. :)