honestys the best policy...no jokes!

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

lol.... You gotta love JustPlainMe's honesty then.

Anyway sad poems get pity comments and votes, so do rape poems, cutting poems, etc.

Lets face it..... EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW HOW TO GET VOTES, COMMENTS, AND RECOGNITION, I AM DIVULGING THE SECRET!!! (But SHHH!! Dont tell anybody :))

Write suicide poems, sad poems, and rape poems. They get lots of attention for being comparatively mediocre. Sad but true.

If you stick to the innofensive genres (such as love or nature) they don't have as much emotional pull as the ones that are dispicably sad.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

lol point taken

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

The truth sucks sometimes - perhaps you really don't wanna hear it...

Maybe you should be asking your commentors for constructive feedback you can work with when analysing your poetry...

Kaitlyn: Inoffensive :o) xoxo

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

I thought JustPlainMe was the spellchecker....

AH HA!!! I got a spelling error by....

But then Eirisa caught me :(

Sad*Tear

Thanks Eirisa :)

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

lol

GOLD STAR FOR EIRISA!!!

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

I agree.

People often confuse the two and vote or comment for the wrong reasons. Even I do that, and I know better. Its just the nature of emotion I suppose.

• »«¤ß詤»«
    19 years ago

yeah i agree yeah sometimes i might b annoyed if i worked hard on the poem and am proud of it n sime one says sumtin bad bot it but den i think well uno now i can improve i dont wont fake veiws on it i want a poem that really is great

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

GOLD STAR

For me

Thankyou justplainme as much as you used to piss me off and on the odd occassion still do, I learnt from you - but your still an asshole :o) Sorry you're still an asshole

And Kaitlyn THANKYOU - I think :OS

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

lol.

Eirisa your too sweet to deal with JustPlainMe.

At least appreciate him for the shit excretion asshole that he is, he is just misunderstood lol.

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

HA HA Kaitlyn and JustPlainExcretingAsshole LoL

He didn't even pick me up on YOU'RE still an asshole where I wrote your still an asshole...shame JustPlainMe....your game is clearly slipping...