Any help for me?

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

the only thing I can suggest is to puts dots (or * or -)
    .....like this
    .........to space how you want

No, I don't like that either, but for now, that's the only solution.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

I tried to use spaces but that didnt work either. Then I tried to put a dot at the very beginning and a bunch of spaces... but it didnt like that any better. Sorry :(

• SweetDreamer
    19 years ago

yah, JustPlainMe I think has got it right, cause remember she said "vertical", not horizontal.

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

OOOOOOPSSSS..... my bad! LMAO @ me!!!! (but MAYBE the original poster had vertical and horizontal mixed up--especially since she said she wanted the lines "more like to the left"--I just assumed... well you can tell what I assumed... no one has ever asked about vertical spacing before....)

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

God JustPlainMe!! Learn to read between the lines!!! lol.

For the sake of being helpful horizantal lines are impossible without
    -----little
    .....things
    _____________like
    ***this
    ~~~~~~~~Kaitlin~Kristina~~~~~~~~~~~

• Lipton
    19 years ago

........yeah.... what she said....?

"Make the spacing of your poem, come from your heart!" =)

~Ciao Lipton

• Steven
    19 years ago

o.O dots or lines you choose

• SweetDreamer
    19 years ago

Jeeze *Just Plain Me*, lol, don't get so frikin' jumpy! I just wanted to comment, and you were right, so I basically said *agreed*, and in your comment I saw nothing mentioned about *vertical*, or *horizontal* line, so how could I have said THE SAME THING AS U?

• SweetDreamer
    19 years ago

ok, didn't see it, sorry. I think you should really consider law as a profession, you seem to be a person who would defend something until the other lawyer would go insane, easy wins. lol