Fonts, Colors , Images And Videos

• The Unwritten Love
    14 years ago

Posting a good topic needs different font and colors and some interesting topics need pictures and video's to show not just posting the url but showing the picture, so why don't u make it like other forums, which make it more fun ...

• forevertobeart
    14 years ago

It would take a long time to load all the pictures or videos, but I agree that different fonts and colors would be nice.

• Corinne
    14 years ago

I just wish I didn't have to go back and fix my poems because crazy characters show up because the site doesn't recognize apostrophes!

• Boy
    14 years ago

There was a time when i post a thread about font colour. infact that was a rainbow colours in a poem.. but later on i recognized there are so many other things that should be implemented first. thats why formal way is the best way. please i request to you all that dont talk about diffrent styles of colours becasue wheneve i see so many problem to fix, than it made me sad. but i think every one has diffrent thinking and i know many people want something new about this site. its ok. but it is more better to fix few things first than implematation of new things. hope you understand

cheer:)