I want to add some authors to my favourites?

• Emma
    19 years ago

I sometimes find it really hard to spot some authors so I find the best way is to add them to my favourites. I would love to read some of your poems and add you. I have lots of room. Love Emma xxx

• happy days
    19 years ago

ill read some of yours if you can read some of mine

• Laura
    19 years ago

you dont have to read mine. just getting my name out there. let me know what you think tho!

• Emma
    19 years ago

Will read some of both of your poems and will add accordingly. Keep writing. Love Emma xxx

• Scarlette
    19 years ago

Here are some of my poems

Caspian Sea
    Tearful canvas
    Untouched
    Human

You can add me if you like.

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

OOOOH!!! me...lol I WILLL LOVE YOU! lol

Anyway, why not check them out?

xoxZoexox

• Rigena
    19 years ago

MEMEMEME! I'll look at some of ur poems now .. u seem nice lol. =]
    ~Rigena

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Well, I'd ask you kindly to take a look at my stuff and see what you think. If you like it enough that you think I warrant it, feel free to add me too!

Bert.

• Emma
    19 years ago

Hey Guys!

I will read at least a poem from each and will get back to you. Will let you all know whether I have added you or not. Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

Have not had timne yet guys but will definetly have a look soon and will keep you posted. I may do it by private messsage. Love Emma xxx

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

hi ema, well could you look at mine. it'd be great if you did add me of course but there's alot of names on here so culd you look at some of my poems an you can see whether you want me as a fave.

thanks anyhow

jemma

• EoB
    19 years ago

I'll read some of yours now, and it would be great if you cared to read a few of mine. Check out the featured ones=)

*off to read your poems*

• Lil Luce
    19 years ago

wow emma well im not sure ull have time to read mine seem as everyone sort of jumped on u like vultures screaming 'add me!!! add me!!!' (yes im one of them). well after uve read everyone elses and u have some more free time feel free to check out my work ill go and look at urs now! hope to make the grade into ur favs loL!
    all the best and take care
    xxxLoUxxx

• hussain
    19 years ago

read some of mine emma if u get the time ..

jsut the featured ones will do... ther are only three at the present time.

thanks...

al be sure to read some of urs an let u know wot i think

• Brookeღ
    19 years ago

Hey Emma I would love to be on ur favorites but only if u really like my poems! I think u have read just about all of them. U can check if u want! Thanx!

• ShadowedPhoenix
    19 years ago

Hey Emma it would be really wicked if you added me or even just read and commented on a few of my poems... Will check yours out.
    Thanks
    Tash
    xoxox

• Sherry Lynn
    19 years ago

Emma: If you have not already looked at timothy r then you are missing out ... also look at bob shank there are many more, but I cannot recall them off the top of my head ...

--Sher

• Anne Conner
    19 years ago

You can read and comment on some of mine and I will read and comment some of yours.
    ~anne~