9 Months..Plz Help

• Alysha
    19 years ago

can somebody please help me find a poem about a baby in her mothers womb and it sounds like shes writing a journal and i think she stops at...well i can't remeber how many months but on the last day she says something about her mom killing her like..."Today my Mommy Killed Me"...My mom told me it was called 9 months but i can't find it anywhere all i keep getting is a stupid movie review!!!!!!

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

i haven't heard of it but if anyone knows tell her!! i'd like to read that too...let me know if you find out!

• candi
    19 years ago

i read that one two it seems to me that it was something about an abusive mother and a littles girl fight to get away i am not sure if thats the same one but if i see it i will let you know

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Hey I remember that it was in the sad section...
    Brilliant write that poem...

• Amberlee
    19 years ago

I read it to. Alos heard a song kinda the same, but don't remember what it was called. But I'll help you find it. :)

• Amberlee
    19 years ago

I read it to. Also heard a song kinda the same, but don't remember what it was called. But I'll help you find it. :)

• Anne Conner
    19 years ago

I think I know what poem that is I read it About two seconds ago. Its called ..;Abortion;;..(please open ur eyes) and I thinnk its by Ally just ally. Or something like that.