Three years.

• BrokenVodkaBottle
    14 years ago

For three years. iv fought through this pain and my depression. i feel as though i can not anymore. i feel as though nobody understands. and the breakup of me and my boyfriend has made it all so much worse. i depended on him and now he isn't here anymore.
    i feel so alone.
    i wish somebody understood

• DarkCrystalbtrfy
    14 years ago

U not alone = ) last nite i felt liek crap too like i wanted it all to be over so tired of it all, it took so much effort just to breath and not to stop it was a little freaky. since i havent felt that way in a while but yes ur not alone. but i know how it feels when u r..

• BrokenVodkaBottle
    14 years ago

I wish i didnt have the relationship because of the pain i feel now it is over. i know im not alone. but depression makes me feel asthough i am. i dont know what to do anymore. iv been fighting for three years. and now i would like to give up. i cant do it anymore

• Beautiful Chaos
    14 years ago

If you were really ready to give up, you would, but you are here talking about it and that says you're not ready to give up. We never think anyone understands and then we find someone who does and convince ourselves that it is not the same and our situation is different. The only person who really has to understand what it is you are going through is you because you are the only one who can make the decision to improve your life.

• Jodie Phillips
    14 years ago

You are not alone there are people out there that can help but they will never make you completly better you have to do the hard bit and listen and be willin g and prepared to want change too. i hope happiness and peace reaches you one day and soon. everyopne deserves to be happy and there will be another love. maybe someone that can make you happier and more alive. try not to rely on anyone completly to lean on. we all need people there to listen to us but its not always guaranteed they will be around forever to pick up the pieces.

• Love Panda
    14 years ago

You just have to keep telling yourself it the depression thats making you feel like this..thats all..just the depression. Sometimes it works for me.

I know what you mean about the bf thing, its like things in life are magnified and the pain never goes away. Even when your sleeping. I couldnt sleep in my double bed for 3 months after my split as i was sooo used to sharing it with him..that it just felt too big for just me. After 6 months i was doing ok and it was my nieces face of not understanding why i was so depressed and miserable that kicked me out of bed and i forced myself to get over it!

Tell you what though - 'friends' helped me get over him..alot, i watched every episode, start to finish. Its just about the only thing i could do without crying or feeling alone, or in pain. Maybe it will help you.

Believe me i know exactly how hard it is to cope, to deal with things..know that you are not alone in this. There are many people suffering from depression and they manage. You can too. Im here if you want to talk PM style.

Take Care. IBE

• Love Panda
    14 years ago

Britt you just made MY day. Ive never actually met anyone who has 'recovered' enough from depression to be happy. Good for you.

I know at one point in my life i was using it as a wall, so that i couldnt let anybody in and see my true life. But like you i did something about it. Still getting help like but im getting there. Things are picking up for me now that my perspective on things have changed.

IBE

• Baby Rainbow
    14 years ago

The greatest quote for advice to give you is...

" if you do not make a change to your life, how do you expect your life to change "

i think when we feel so depressed we get too hopeless and give up. we just sit day after day feeling crap and hope something will magically make it all better, truth is it can only get better if you make it

once you take the first step in making a difference and feel the reward you will be motivated to carry on xxx