Have you ever.

• kla
    13 years ago

Have you ever done somthing you used to do with someone you once loved just to remember, how it felt to be with them?

• TheWorldFellNUWerentThere
    13 years ago

Yes I have.

• Sean
    13 years ago

Yes, though i do not feel guilty for this as sometimes, just sometimes it feels even better with someone new.

Currently, i'm with someone who reminds me of all the good things of when i once truly felt love, but it's the bad things that i miss most.

Weird huh? :) x

• Tammi
    13 years ago

Yes I have many times for sometimes I just need to feel that she is still here with me for she passed away 2 yrs ago

• Elizabeth
    13 years ago

All the time...

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    13 years ago

I don't think so...

• ASPHYXIATED
    13 years ago

I feel strange doing things with someone else,
    when I had usually done them with a certain person?
    But its gotta be done, can't sacrafice enjoyment to spare pain.

• Sunshine
    13 years ago

Mmmmmmm i think this is pretty common for everybody..even some words or comments shared between 2..may by coincidence thrown out again...i think there are prints by everything on everything by everyone.. so ya

• silvershoes
    13 years ago

Yes, but it's unhealthy. I try not to do things that provoke me negatively.

• Mask of Pain
    13 years ago

Yeah, and it's not really the same.

• A Phoenyx in Flight
    13 years ago

I've tried and it just made me sad and I never did it again

• Carrie
    13 years ago

I feel for you right now. In short version my ex bf, my first love, first kiss, first everything moved in 4 houses down from me... I am now 21 years old and we dated at 15.... It has been easily 3 years since we've talked, or seen each other and I was walking from my house to my car last week and litterally walked into him (I wasnt paying attention..lol) Every emotion, feeling and unanswered question came flooding back. I AM 21 and an adult and I couldn't even look him in the eyes b/c the moment I did I felt 15 all over again, and all I wanted was to kiss him.

Its not easy and he wants to rekindle an old flame but I am living with my boyfriend of 3 years and its not going to happen. But for the past 3 weeks all I can think about is him. His touch, the way everything is right when he holds me. He knows my deepest fears, my worst moments. He held my hair as I puked the first time I ever drank. He has made me promise, that still to this day he has kept. He comforted me through abuse as I grew up with, and took stands on my behalf to stop it. He has and will always be someone I love, but its different now.

It is normal to miss that someone from your past they will always mean something to you but you need to realize you're not the same people you once were. Having a intimate relationship may simply make things awkward and ruin your good memories with them. Its not something to be taken lightly. I don't blame you for wanting to just reconnect trust me its so easy to just want to be held, want to be loved one more time, but nothing in life is ever that simple...and if he thinks it is, it's bc he just wanted a one night stand. You deserve better.

Please atleast think about how this will end long term.

• Mimi Angel
    13 years ago

I believe that we should move on!!
    Nothing comes back to normal after a break up!!
    We should look ahead,stay open and seize new opportunities.

• Clown
    13 years ago

Tho I must say I agree with Mimi, I also agree with Carrie on this topic, has much has we try to move on, not forget, but just try not to think about it, we always end up thinking about it. Has much has i would like to say that I never think about Lane, my first love ever, who passed away when I look at my wife, I always do, both beautiful, smart, funny, and in alot of ways, very much alike. I know that they are two completly seprate people, but everytime she touches me it feels like Lane all over again, I would give anything to feel the differance, but I cant. and it breaks my heart knowing that I can never love my wife like shes someone differnt.

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

Saddly i'm guilty...but hey...a girls got t do what a girls got to do:P