What do you do for a living?

• Emma
    19 years ago

What jobs does everyone have, maybe full time or part time? Let me know love Emma xxx

• Incognito
    19 years ago

I live off the earnings of my parents. HA HA, I used to have a job at subway but i quit. Best thing i eva did was quit that job.

• olivia
    19 years ago

-stay at home mom-

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

Full Time Secretary......

• Emma
    19 years ago

Hi Christian

I am a student as well, do you have a part time job as well. Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

That subway sounds awful. Love Emma xxx

• Jo
    19 years ago

Im a student and a part time zoo keeper!

• Emma
    19 years ago

Hi Jo,

I bet that is a really good job. What does that include. Let me know. Love Emma xxx

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

Wouldn't YOU like to know...*wink wink*

lol

xoxZoexox

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Officially retired for *counts back* five years, effectively retired for seven.

• Emma
    19 years ago

Lol Christian. Love Emma xxx

• Incognito
    19 years ago

Redback! Not only did u steal my country, u stole my age too. Bastard.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

I work with young people in all manner of community care organisations, everything from those with visual impairments to homelessness issues.

• jennifer
    19 years ago

I am a barmaid

• FTS Miles
    19 years ago

I used to be a social worker for many years, but now I'm a project manager and community liaison for the same social service agency. Sometimes miss the case work--the one-on-one help of someone and their family through tough times--though I can actually serve more people at once now with the projects I work on. Odd how that is.

• ElegantlyWasted
    19 years ago

I'm studying at university and in my spare time am a "trainee nurse" at the Ronald Mcdonald House.

-

• Not Bulletproof
    19 years ago

I go to school, I applied for two jobs but was rejected :}. I do a bunch of groups at my school though, like bullySMART and S.T.A.R students, I wonder if that counts? It's after school sometimes...lol =)

-Momo

• brin macnamara
    19 years ago

Mental health care worker

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Play Mum and work in an eLearning firm :o)

• Brookeღ
    19 years ago

Neurology/Mental Health

• Brookeღ
    19 years ago

JPM I can believe it.

• Sherry Lynn
    19 years ago

Full time college student and part time school bus driver .... oh yes, full time single mother of four as well ..... mmm ..... I think that is it... kinda boring huh...

--Sher

• Emilia
    19 years ago

I'm a student

• hussain
    19 years ago

i am student - studying pharmacy :)

• D..
    19 years ago

I work with childline and
    also i am a consultant ( cancer related)
    Doreen

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

i'm still in highschool but as a part-time job i work at a farmshop which is pretty cool i'm in the bakery and shop and its really cool

• Hallucinostic
    19 years ago

A musician, does that count?..... I'ts not much but hey, ain’t it fun to do the things you wanna do even if it doesn't pay big time?

• Clarity
    19 years ago

I'm a student... :(

• Waterlover4890
    19 years ago

My nickname is Jo OR you can call me Jordan either one works

I work at a library, and a full-time student. School isn't so bad. I actually enjoy it. I also babysit quite often. And well, I am on two different swim teams. I swim 7 months out of the year.

Jordan